Appointment Length & Costs:
90 mins (16000 jpy) lymphatic massage

Type/Location:
In shop

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Shop and provider details - https://www.thai-jaidee.com/product-page/カレン-karen

This shop has been my go to place when ever i desire a good massage and a good hj. I must say that I do frequent this shop and that due to this my communication with Karen san is on a friendly level. There are some positive outcomes due to this frequent visit which a first timer would not get.

My japanese is below N3 level, but I do understand some Japanese. However here with Karen san(now she is known as Airi san in the shop roaster) i communicate in simple English to which she can reciprocate.

Ok now for the experience, drop in the shop, nominate Karen san. Get naked, Take shower (alone) , return to room, have a cold ice tea and then lay down. I prefer hard massage which Karen san knows and i must say she provides the best hard massage with stretches that my body longs. Then the oil massage come out with soft touches all over the body. Some teasing actions starts in between the legs and ass. Then the flip and hand job starts. My hands do roam over her body , boobs and ass and she does not complain but continue her hand actions on my junior. Sometimes she lets me roam on her breast and then the finale comes. She cleans and wipes me and suggests a shower which i obediently agree. After shower , comes some head massage and the chit chat. Sometimes if junior is willing a second shot is arranged, with a shower ensuing.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Karen san provides good massage as well as takes care of juniors needs. Sometimes depending on my horny state i do request her for seconds which she ensures. She is a lovely person and as she understands a bit of English , so there is little communication gap. As this is my frequent place , i highly recommend her service.

Thanks for your review, much appreciated!

Approved: 4/18/2022

Hello last weekend I had again visited Thai Jaidee and met Karen (Airi) , who mentioned quite a lot of foreign customers checking their services. For whoever have visited her , please do let everyone know how was the experience.