60 min / ¥8000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
On a rainy day in Kanda, I realized I had an itch I needed to scratch. I was looking for a clean and reasonably priced massage place with a good service and outstanding experience… easy to say hard to find ;)

I showed up there in the late afternoon and was greeted by a fluffy, fairly non-descript old lady wearing baggy jeans and a chunky sweater. I was about to change my mind and leave the shop, when she asked me what course I would like to take from the menu, and given that this was my first time there and would not take the risk for a long one , I immediately answered - 60 minutes oil please.

She then guided me to the room and let me undress and wait for my therapist.

To my surprise, the masseur that entered my room was a very nice girl in her 30s with beautiful smile, F cup and polite Japanese.

She was very chatty and during the massage, I found out her name is Pam and that she'd been living in Japan for less than an year. I also learned that she is from Pataya, she started massaging in Thailand about 10 years ago and she studied Japanese at school.

The massage started: i must say she is very skillful and knows precisely what she is doing. Joking aside, for the past 15 years in Japan, Ive been having such an outstanding full body oil massage experience only at AI's reflexology, some regular readers may know what I am talking about… but long story short, the massage was perfect and beyond my expectations.

The conversation was also nice and entertaining, so I could totally relax and have my premium time enjoying both body and soul.

After 40 minutes good massage, she flipped me over, grabbed my hand and encouraged me to touch her silky thighs.
Nothing extraordinary happened, but
what I appreciated the most, was that even though the time was short, I was not rushed for extra time or tip. Whatever she did was at the perfect timing and pace which enabled up with voluptuous explosion, resulting from the gentle teasing which made me stand in a bridge shape and kept me up in the air like that for 2 minutes…

After cleaning up she offered a chilled green tea, then a second shower and big hug for goodbye.

Pam told me to ask for her next time and that I could LINE her or call the shop.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I had very enjoyable time with Pam, she is the type of a woman who can brighten up the room by just smiling, and can make one thrilled and content by simply kissing on the cheeks

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review, the community appreciates your contribution!

Approved: 12/31/2022

Visited the shop a while ago.
Good massage, friendly and very nice looking lady. After about half of the time the flip came and the other massage begun. She tried some upselling: 5000 topless and 10.000 full nude and full course. Well, I chose option two and had a good time. Will probably be visiting them again soon.

Well, what can I say: went the other day again. Tencho was an oder Japanese dude - friendly, no questions asked except for which course I‘d like (80min a 12.000 Yen). Last time I went the tencho was an older Thai lady. Just for the record.
The massage lady gave me a pretty good treatment, including a well done BJ without trying to upsell. She just plainly asked if she can give me a BJ. Heck, who am I to refuse?! Definitely a place to relax.

Do you happen to remember the name of the massage lady?
Well, what can I say: went the other day again. Tencho was an oder Japanese dude - friendly, no questions asked except for which course I‘d like (80min a 12.000 Yen). Last time I went the tencho was an older Thai lady. Just for the record.
The massage lady gave me a pretty good treatment, including a well done BJ without trying to upsell. She just plainly asked if she can give me a BJ. Heck, who am I to refuse?! Definitely a place to relax.

No, unfortunately not. But both times the service was pretty good, so just give it a try!