0335760235, https://twitter.com/MissSpa3

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 minutes, 12,000

Type/Location:
Room 401, Kubota Building, 3-31-7 Sugamo, Toshima-ku, Tokyo 170-0002

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese for reservation

Details of the Encounter:
Thai massage shops are my go to place mainly because they know how to give a great massage and you don't have to worry about "extra" services.

Since I've repeated the roster of my usual shop, I was on look out for a different shop. Saw this one on twitter and Ladies at this shop looked great and I have a thing for big jugs.

I tried to book an appointment with Minney but she wasn't available at that time. So, went ahead with Nana.
Nana is young with nice rack and great jugs. After a brief shower, first 30 minutes she gave a nice & refreshing massage. She is a bit chatterbox and engaged me throughout with a nice conversation.

After the ever critical "turn", started the play. This is where usually I like to take it slow. She allowed me to caress her jugs and play with it. Kiss on the neck and gentle squeeze on the butt. All you have to do is, be nice and ask first.

Had a great 15 minutes to eventually ended with a generous release. She helped me clean up and gave a nice 10 minute massage and followed by a shower.

upload_2021-5-29_21-59-57.png

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Good: Beautiful girls with great body. Great Massage.
Bad: She could definitely ask someone else to take the calls during massage.

I still want to try Minney. Will write the review on her next time.

Wow! Very tempting. Thanks!

Yeah, seeing that picture with her seriously big personality I would like to find out if more than a massage would be available.

To be honest I never found the Thai placed in Tokyo to offer good massages. Way too soft for my stiff shoulders.

I always strugle in thai places on which option to order, is it 70 min of ストレッチ+リンパコース you have to choose?

I always strugle in thai places on which option to order
Whatever option is most expensive for the same timeframe will be the one that has a HE if a HE is on offer.

Most places will also use the word リンパ - if they don't, go ahead and ask directly before you fork over cash, if HE is not on offer, they'll be open about that.

Reactions: hardharry
Most places will also use the word リンパ - if they don't, go ahead and ask directly before you fork over cash, if HE is not on offer, they'll be open about that.

Though not a Thai place the shop I visited where I was greeted at the door by "We just have massage!" also has two sections in the menu. One for normal massage (3.000 yens per hour) and one for リンパ and prices like 8.000 per hour.

After visiting several times I managed to get the courage to ask the lady "How does this differ from the massage I always get?". She immediately replied "No difference", then she paused for a second and reconfirmed "There is no service!". OK, I get it, you just have massage. :p

In my experience, If you want to have a mix of decent massage & “extras”, Thai MP are good for that. There is 50% Chance that you will return happy.
Chinese MP doesn’t know M from massage.
I like to pick my odds !

It looks like Minney is Megumi from Asian Smile Shimbashi.

Thank you for this. I had been hoping to find her again after she left AS. She’s not Ai (who is?) but for those who like a strong and capable back massage, Minney/Megumi was a very good choice.

Hmm I live in Toshima ku I’ll have to stop by one day

heads up for those in the Shinjuku area— happy Thai massage in okubo seems to be the sister shop with the same ladies on rotation

Reactions: superbowl1999
The sister shop in Shinjuku/Okubo used to have an attractive looking lady called Yuri that I planned to visit. But was told today that she left the shop. Anyone know where she went ?

just wanted to add that i checked out the place and the girl the other day, pretty much same experience as @ChibaHank , beautiful boobs, average massage, happy ending was OK, her HJ technique is not the best, too much squezzing, otherwise all good

Reactions: ChibaHank
The sister shop in Shinjuku/Okubo used to have an attractive looking lady called Yuri that I planned to visit. But was told today that she left the shop. Anyone know where she went ?
Does the sister shop have a link?

Reactions: Sudsy