Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Mix of Japanese and English

Details of the Encounter:
I reserved Emi the night before. I’ve been eyeing her profile up for some time but Covid has kept me from the visit. Today I caved and had her come meet me at the LH.

She has a cute face and dressed nicely. She took off her coat and texted the office about her arrival. We decided to go and shower. She went to the shower area and just started to h dress herself so I followed suit. I would have preferred her to warm me up a little but that didn’t happen.

Her body is much bigger than what the website photos might have you believe (go figure). She has a beautiful bust and nipples though. But if you like more slender girls then she is not for you.

we showered and also bathed in the tub with some massage and touching and feeling around. We finished up in the tub amd went for the bed. She started off with a BJ but it was a little less than exciting. Very standard and not very deep at all. Though it did feel good. She quickly capped me and we played for a while before she finished me with a HJ and I blasted all over her stomach. She was fine with this.

We both cleaned up and chatted for a bit. And then we dressed and she was on her way.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
She was sweet and kind through the whole process. There was no kissing and the BJ wasn’t very inspiring. Her photos make her look quite slender which she isn’t. So I personally ally wouldn’t repeat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/4/2021

Slim pickings from Thai Mild since Covid broke. Haven’t had Maya and Aya yet but from the current roster Yuika is the only one I fancy.

Slim pickings from Thai Mild since Covid broke. Haven’t had Maya and Aya yet but from the current roster Yuika is the only one I fancy.
Aya is pretty but no kissing and doesnt really do much in bed.
Maya- havent met but my spider-sense tells me she knows how to take a flattering photo

Maya- havent met but my spider-sense tells me she knows how to take a flattering photo
Given that a lot of her photos are tagged by the BeautyCam, Meitu, or other selfie editing apps, I'd hazard a guess that she's got a little skill with the filters....

Aya is pretty but no kissing and doesnt really do much in bed.

Yeah I got the same vibes with Maya. Shame about Aya though as I was looking forward to her.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Thai Mild - Emi
https://thai-mai.com/profile?lid=59

Date of Encounter:
March 2021

Contact Method:
Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Mix of Japanese and English

Details of the Encounter:
I reserved Emi the night before. I’ve been eyeing her profile up for some time but Covid has kept me from the visit. Today I caved and had her come meet me at the LH.

She has a cute face and dressed nicely. She took off her coat and texted the office about her arrival. We decided to go and shower. She went to the shower area and just started to h dress herself so I followed suit. I would have preferred her to warm me up a little but that didn’t happen.

Her body is much bigger than what the website photos might have you believe (go figure). She has a beautiful bust and nipples though. But if you like more slender girls then she is not for you.

we showered and also bathed in the tub with some massage and touching and feeling around. We finished up in the tub amd went for the bed. She started off with a BJ but it was a little less than exciting. Very standard and not very deep at all. Though it did feel good. She quickly capped me and we played for a while before she finished me with a HJ and I blasted all over her stomach. She was fine with this.

We both cleaned up and chatted for a bit. And then we dressed and she was on her way.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
She was sweet and kind through the whole process. There was no kissing and the BJ wasn’t very inspiring. Her photos make her look quite slender which she isn’t. So I personally ally wouldn’t repeat.

I like girls with some meat but in the right places. Does she have an ugly belly or something? How about some curves?
Really appreciate your reply.

Last edited:
I like girls with some meat but in the right places. Does she have an ugly belly or something? How about some curves?
Really appreciate your reply.

Is you're asking about Emi, I wouldn't say she has curves in the right places. Not wanting to be rude, but she has a pretty big scar on her belly. Not my cup of tea.