May 2017

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes, 18,000

Type/Location:
Love hotel

Language Notes:
English, Thai (and Japanese for making the appointment)

Details of the Encounter:
Confession time - I'm no spring chick, heck I grew up in an era when telephones came hard-wired to the wall and black-and-white TV was an option - but I can learn the odd new trick or two. Like specifying "no fake boobs" when ordering deriheru. You see, it was time to scratch an itch, so to speak, no not that kind of itch, and having read some good stuff about Thai Mild on this very site I took my life in my hands and headed to Kinshicho (you might think I'm joking but the area around the station is exactly at sea level, and I saw a very impressive NHK documentary about what would happen during a freak typhoon when the surrounding rivers decided to take in the local sights), called the number, asked the jovial-sounding Japanese guy to send someone (I had looked up some likely looking candidates on the website but in my haste forgot all the names), got a room, phoned again with the number and waited... 10 minutes later the room phone rings to ask if I'm expecting a guest (I suppose it's entirely possible the hotel staff thought I might have booked the room for a rest, not a rest) and up turns my nemesis, Fake Boobs Isaan Siren. Aaargh. Having spent some time in Bangkok (as a professional pineapple juggler if you must know) and met my fair share of Isaan Sirens (with and without fake boobs), I immediately sensed this was going to be one of those sessions which would be about as erotic as doing the deed with one of those fancy sex dolls programmed to emit phrases like "I want you baby". And it was. Now don't get me wrong, she was a nice enough girl and very happy to chat away in English and my minimal smattering of Thai and she gave me a nice massage with those strong Isaan hands and feet and I taught her some useful Japanese phrases but no desire to come again, so to speak.

Slightly odd thing - after letting her out of the room, shortly afterwards there was a knock on the door and she was back, asking me to take a call on her phone, which was a female speaking Japanese with a Thai accent asking me if I was satisfied with the service (which as a true gentleman I answered in the affirmative).

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Would repeat with a more targeted choice now I know how the system works.

Just reading this review you can tell you've spent time in the LOS. Nice