Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min 10K + LH 2,880

Type/Location:
Love hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese/English on the phone and English with the girl

Details of the Encounter:
had a free day so I was between Thai Maid and Hipness. Since I have had luck with Thai Maid in the past it seemed the best bet.

Called for a 12:45 meet and Tomato-Chan came a couple min late. After the usual hello she went into the shower with clothes on and alone. I thought she might feel uncomfortable so I let it slide and play in the shower although fun I wasn’t in the mood.
She came out with a towel on and went to the toilet. I would think this would be something to do before a shower. So I jumped in the shower and when I was finish she was still in the toilet. This was not a good sign. Once on the bed she rolled on her back and wanted me on top. The red flags are mounting up at this point. After a couple minutes I switched to doggy and that is when the smell hit me. She was somewhat tight and had stretch marks front and back. She also had a hello kitty tatto on her shoulder with “I’m the best” in Japanese next to it. So I finished up about 20 minutes early and we parted ways.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
She was nice but the smell was not. This was one out or many. So I will return but not replete.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the report and the clarification on the URL, etc.
Sorry to read about your experience... she knew she had a bomb... and she let you find it... Jeeeeeez

Approved: 8/29/2019

Reactions: hardharry and JayL
That's straight up nasty. Sorry to hear about that experience.

Very sorry you had to go through that. That is just gross and unprofessional.

I am still recovering from a traumatizing experience with Yukina at Thai mai. So much so I haven’t even written a review yet.

From here on out I think I will stick to hipness in future.

Last edited:
Reactions: rikkun
These aren't related to the provider reviewed here.

Reviewed: Tomato
Linked in the quote: Yukina
I wanted to know what happened with this girl, it seems appetizing, but apparently our friend is not satisfied, if he wants to learn about Yukina, here or elsewhere I thank him

Apologies, for the suspense. This isn't the proper forum and I will try write a review soon. I'll make it very brief.