Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
August 2023

Location of Service:
Incall Location

Language Notes:
English, Japanese

Narrative of the Encounter:
I posted about birthday celebration ideas in Tokyo but my heart wasn't into it for the week around my birthday and after several lackluster experiences, I decided to take a trip to Bangkok. From central Tokyo, I didn't even make it to Yoshiwara, but apparently Bangkok was close enough for me 😅

Night 1 - Daisy Dream:
This was my first time partaking in Thailand. I got a hotel in Soi 11 for the first two nights because it seemed a good distance from all the different hotspots. The first night, to ease into the scene, I walked all the way to Soi 33 to try Daisy Dream Nuru Massage. On a Saturday night around 10pm it was very busy: all the rooms were occupied so 3 guys were waiting in the lobby for rooms to open up and 2 other guys showed up while we were waiting in the lobby. Mama san was friendly and had a girl bring me bottled water after a few minutes. Just so happened that night that most of the guys who had finished and walked out through the lobby were very young Japanese guys.

Each time a room opened up, mama san called the available cast in, around 10-15 girls at any one time, and the guy chose, paid mama san at the counter at the rear end of the lobby, and followed the girl upstairs. There was a girl with short-hair who kept eyeing me during each of the castings and looked very Korean when she smiled with puffy cheeks and slanted eyes (kind of like DJ Soda, who has a ton of facial surgery), so I chose her. I chose 60 min nuru course and paid 3k. On the third floor we went into a small room with a double-size bed and an enclosed shower.

After showering together, she spread down a black tarp and performed a good nuru massage for several minutes on my back and front. After that she went straight to BJ which was very very good. I almost came several times but she liked to change method frequently which prevented me. She said I could finish in BJ or FS, so after a while I asked for service. She was tight and we proceeded through cowgirl, missionary, and doggie.

I don't think the women here are stunners. I would say appearance-wise pretty average. I chose my girl because of her demeanor toward me and I wasn't wrong because she was friendly, joking, and talkative during our session. I have an extremely weak spot for likable girls, so I tipped her 500 as I left and she gave me a big hard squeeze at the door in front of all the other girls, while all the Japanese guys who I had seen leaving barely got a goodbye.

For nuru and FS, compared to Japan prices, it's a bargain.

Night 2 - Filippina traveler via TF/LINE
Starting the morning I arrived in Thailand, I messaged 28 women on TF. Of those, 9 messages were read while others showed unread (I did purchase premium for one month). Received replies from 5 but so far all the conversations have been pretty insubstantial, though partly my fault as well. I'm a poor correspondent and overall have not had luck with Tinder etc. I messaged one of the 5 on the LINE in her profile. She was a 22 year old Filippina on a several week trip to Thailand with a friend, which I gathered from what she told me in person and her Instagram, also in her TF profile. She was addicted to her phone and Tiktok, so I also ended up seeing her Tiktok and then her Facebook. Amazing how some people just have it all out there.

Anyway, we had been messaging on LINE throughout the afternoon and we finally met up. Had some "sushi" and came back to my room. She finally put down the phone long enough to talk for a bit on the couch, then we showered separately and climbed into bed with all the lights off and just the night lights outside. She started BJ with her underwear on and kept at the BJ until I realized that she was going to have me cum from it. It was pretty good, but toward the end she used quite a bit of HJ. After I came we laid in bed for maybe another hour while she was mostly on her phone. I didn't press for FS because it seemed she actually started her period; at one point she took out a napkin or kleenex she had stuffed into her underwear and it showed some blood. It was kind of a let-down though after she had quoted 4k that afternoon on LINE for short time. We did end up spending almost two hours in the room, though the BJ was only a tiny portion of that.

Night 3 - Soi Cowboy
The next day I wanted to experience some real Bangkok, so I went down to Soi Cowboy just after the general opening time of 7pm. I had two drinks at the Country Road Bar which sits at the west entrance. From the name I had imagined a themed saloon with a crooner of classic country and oldies, but the decor was quite lacking. The two singers tonight were singing only pop covers; I guess my expectations were too high and the too-loud sound system was not doing them any favors, but it definitely wasn't Park Hyatt New York Bar level. After I left and started walking down Soi Cowboy, I was quickly pulled by a girl with round glasses. I am just too much of a sucker: the glasses made her look Korean so I followed her into the go-go bar, which I found out later was . The reviews on Google Maps are terrible.

There were three ladies on the stage doing some minor movements and other women coming in and out of the back to go on the stage or to sit outside and attract customers. Almost every surface was a mirror. My girl sat next to me, then one of the mama sans . There were 3 or 4 "mama sans" at this place and they are basically there to get you to buy drinks for the girl and for them, and then to collect payment. They also encouraged taking her out for FS by doing the ol' finger in-n-out with their hands. I am quite reserved, plus my home country is the pioneer of "me too", so after we sat down my girl had to put my hand around her waist. After two minutes, she unhooked her top to expose her breasts which had nude-colored pasties on them, then moved my hand onto them. Then she started rubbing and fondling me, which got me hard.

An American guy who I would cast as a young Jewish guy from New York came in and started having a good time. By the time I left, he had two girls, one who was giving him a lap dance (I think? I had to turn my head to get a good look) while his pants were down. One of the girls had taken off her miniskirt and was holding it in front of him to block view of his privates, I guess? One of the mama-sans had brought several Japanese-style wet napkins in plastic wrappers so I imagined they going for BJ soon. Two Israeli-looking guys entered while I was being rubbed and they got big smiles, though they left quite soon.

At one point, one of the mama-sans asked if she could order a second drink for the girl as well as a drink for herself. Then, another mama-san quickly came up and asked for a drink for herself too. This was off-putting but I agreed. In the end I spent 1.6k, which included 1 drink, 2 lady drinks, and 2 mama-san drinks. The drinks averaged 300 and there was a small 45 service charge. I paid the 1.6k tab with credit card since I paid 4k to take the girl out (1k barfine and 3k short time) and was almost out of cash. I followed the girl out of the bar and down the street. At the west entrance, we turned right and then immediately up some stairs into the short-time hotel, which cost 380. Imagine the worst love hotel room in Dogenzaka or Kabukicho, then take out ALL of the amenities: that is the Bangkok short-time room.

The sex was good, if scripted: licking of my nipples, BBBJ with ball licking, then cowgirl, missionary, and doggie. After completion, we took showers and left the hotel.

It is amazing how women can transform their appearances with makeup, accessories and lighting. In the go-go bar, my girl looked like a baby-faced Korean university student (just google "korean girl round glasses" for a general idea), but in the hotel with glasses off she didn't resemble that image at all. Oh, and at the end before we left the room she asked for a tip. I only had three bills: 1000, 100, and 20. So I gave her the 1000. Total cost of this experience: 1600 bar tab (5 drinks), 1000 bar fine, 3000 short time girl, 1000 tip, 380 room. I would say I got suckered, but I got the full experience I guess.

If I could do over, I would have stayed a little longer in the go-go bar and not done take-out, since the go-go bar was the novel part. I may try Dollhouse go-go bar on Soi Cowboy. Its Google reviews are significantly better than others.

Thermae Cafe
After some recuperation, I struck out for Thermae Cafe. I think of the Thermae Romae anime every time I hear this. From the Youtube videos I had seen, it seemed like a small bar with a few dozen girls. However I was blown away from the moment I walked in. I would say there were almost 100 girls inside on a Monday midnight, with maybe less than half as many guys. When you enter, the bar to order is at your left. I got a drink and wandered into the cavern to find a comfortable place. One girl touched my elbow while I was looking for a seat but I was too embarrassed to look at her. There were several ladies who I thought were quite pretty in the subdued light. The room was so big I had trouble getting a clear look of the ladies at either end from my perch at the bar in the middle of the room, due to the distance and the men and girls in the way. Personally, as an anxious person, I hate the design, which has an S-shaped bar that runs the length of the room, so you have to walk all the way around to sit next to someone on the other side of the bar.

Of the women I could see clearly, there were 3 or 4 that I was quite interested in, but I was quite anxious and didn't make a move. One disappeared while I was looking away, one got up and left as 1am approached. Another, who reminded me of a much prettier version of a Filippino-American acquaintance's fiancé which made me quite interested in her, was taken by a Japanese guy, then came back less than 30 minutes later, then was taken out again. In the end, a woman who sat across the S-bar a few seats away from me turned around to smile at me several times and motioned for me to come to her. Still quite anxious and taken in by her great smile (her eyes smiled too), I made the long walk around the S-bar and sat down next to her. After some greetings, she said both short time and long time were ok. She said short time was 3k, so we went upstairs to get a room (700 bhat). She was probably at least 40, but had an elegant face and an above average body for her age. The sex was the worst so far, with no BJ and not so tight. But I did pound away for quite a while. She was nice and smiles throughout though.

Next time, I would definitely go for arm candy since it seems like a gamble on service in any case. Also, I hope I would pick a girl immediately if I was interested in her. It doesn't help to wait around. It seems like Thermae closes at 2am these days? I thought it was 1am, but when I left with the girl at a few minutes past 1 there was no indication of closing. When we left the hotel a few minutes before 2, a good number of the girls who had been in Thermae were waiting around on the sidewalk in front. But, I think they quickly leave, as I had walked past Thermae even later on another night and there were only ladyboys outside.

I may stay in Bangkok for a few more nights, so I hope I will try performances at Nana Plaza, Thermae again, and maybe a club if they will let me in with my shorts (no way I will wear long pants out in this weather). Happy travels.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
All of Thailand's scene is new to me. I have finally come to accept that I prefer Korean(-looking) girls, so I will be going back to Korea next.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 8/29/2023

paid the 1.6k tab with credit card since I paid 4k to take the girl out (1k barfine and 3k short time) and was almost out of cash
Do.not.pay.with.credit.card at one of the establishments. Always go out with enough cash in your pocket. There are ATMs everywhere, especially at a 7-11, which are everywhere.

My BKK advice:
  • Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza only for drinks. Keep your hands on your wallet and dick.
  • Thermae recommended.
  • Soapies like Emmanuelle and Poseidon are in a downturn. Go before they shut down. They also serve couples, if you want to have sex with 3 women at a discount, bring the wife or GF. Ask for the jacuzzi room.
  • Whip out Googe Maps, key in "massage near." Clusters of red dots signal interesting neighborhoods. Side alleys of Sukhumvit 22 and 24 have interesting offerings.

Have fun.

• Soapies like Emmanuelle and Poseidon are in a downturn. Go before they shut down. They also serve couples, if you want to have sex with 3 women at a discount, bring the wife or GF. Ask for the jacuzzi room.
I've not gone to Poseidon or Emmanuelle, but I quite enjoy the soapies around soi 33, those are my favorite in Bangkok. Second is Thermae, but too hit or miss for me. Not a fan of nana/soi cowboy type stuff personally.

I've not gone to Poseidon or Emmanuelle, but I quite enjoy the soapies around soi 33, those are my favorite in Bangkok. Second is Thermae, but too hit or miss for me. Not a fan of nana/soi cowboy type stuff personally.
Soi 22 and 24 also recommended

Reactions: MikeH