bergmann

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Misa (みさ) - http://thai-mai.com/profile?lid=124

Date of Encounter:
early August 2019

Contact Method:
Telephone (as listed on website: http://thai-mai.com/ )

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes, 19,000 yen (incl. 1,000 shimei) + 5000 yen hotel

Type/Location:
Love hotel, Kinshcho

Language Notes:
English (appointment made in Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I haven't been feeling great recently, nothing dramatic, just life grinding me down and various other #firstworldproblems. Decided it would be time for a nice therapeutic massage with extras, however the normal go-to place (AR/AF in Kabukicho) was (still is?) operating in non-naughty mode, and I wasn't in the mood for traipsing somewhere unknown, especially as Tokyo summer had just been turned all the way up to 11.

Thaimild seemed a nice safe, known choice and perusing the menu came across Misa (みさ) who comes recommended as "excellent at massage and great for spending a relaxed time with", which is just what the doctor ordered if I had the right kind of doctor.

She turned up with the usual 10 ~ 15 minutes after making the call (this was early on a weekday afternoon), gave me a quick kiss, sorted the money out, off to a rather unerotic shower (nice if unspectacular body, no tattoos) and she suggested she gives me a massage, which was just what I was going to ask for anyway.

(At this juncture I should point out that anyone vicariously seeking tales of ambitious sexual derring-do should look elsewhere).

And quite a pleasant (plain, not oil etc.) massage it was, though "Misa" has rather a light touch. Turned over, it evolved into fairly typical Thai massage sex of the type I've experienced in parlours up and down the Sukhumvit Road in Bangkok. Maybe if I'd been feeling more energetic it would have been better. But under the circumstances it was OK. Followed by more massage, the standard "was everything OK?" call from the shop's Thai lady, and a friendly goodbye.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Thanks for your report from Thaimild! Just for the record, it seems that AF/AR in Shinjuku is operating with normal services again... at least based on what we've heard recently.

If you got what you wanted.... then glad to hear it!

Approved: 8/29/2019

Reactions: hardharry