https://www.meetalice.tokyo/

Appointment Length & Costs:
1.5 hours & 50,000

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Through the Tokyo Adult Guide website, I found this lovely lady from Europe in Tokyo. She gave me the chance to have an unforgettable moment with her. The hidden gem of Japan is its beautiful women, both Japanese and European expats. Alice is one of them. As an avid traveler, Japan still remains my favorite country to visit. After working hard in my current professional field, I decided to treat myself to traveling to Japan and meeting Alice.

Initially, I had a very positive impression of her. Besides being an outstanding lover, she was also an excellent conversationalist. She came across as a lady who wanted to know my soul and identity. Despite being jet lag and tired from a night out at the bar last night, she managed to rejuvenate my sexual performance. Therefore, I'm pleased.

I don't want to provide many details about my personal interactions with her. However, she exceeded my expectations. This lady is the epitome of a GFE lady who sets the perfect standard for future girlfriends. The beauty of her personality makes her even more impressive. She is not only an excellent lover but will also contribute to your psychological and personal development after spending a few hours with her.

As a result of today's meeting, I will definitely meet her again. Japan is blessed to have such a lovely European lady like Alice. My Japan trip became enjoyable and unforgettable. Thank you, Alice, for making my trip worthwhile. If you're reading this, thank you so much! It means a lot to me! Let's keep in touch.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I wrote this review based on my personal experiences. The experience I had was so amazing that I went out of my way to write a positive review. In the land of the rising sun, Alice is a hidden European gem. From the beautiful architecture and the delicious food to the friendly locals, Alice was an unforgettable experience for me, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a slice of European culture in Japan. Meeting her is one of the most rewarding things I've ever done.

Last edited:
Thank you for your report!

Approved: 5/28/2023

many details about my personal interactions with her. However, she exceeded my expectations. This lady is the epitome of a GFE lady who sets the perfect standard for future girlfriends. The beauty of her personality makes her even more impressive. She is not only an excellent lover but will also contribute to your psychological and personal development after spending a few hours with her.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 5/28/2023
Thank you for approving this post, Karen!

Reactions: Alice
Thank you so much for the sweet review!
It was a joy to have deep conversations with you and more while enjoying the view of Tokyo from the hotel room windows and enjoying a refreshment together.
I definitely hope to see you again on your next trip!