The Agony of Choosing Service

deathwing1995

TAG Member
Reaction score
I have been gathering some info around,but can’t find anything good yet for my preference(in Kansai,of course).Still trying to find this:

Place that has hot and young girl,with service time of 30-40 min(15 for foreplay fun and another 15 for penetration sex....I don’t feel I can last that long)....

Quickie don’t give time for foreplay such as kissing,fella,paizuri bla2. But soap feels too long basing on around 60 min.I could be missing something. Halp me.Anyone.

Eeh,is that so? I want DK, body lick,fella,paizuri . I’m told none of them are available in Tobita....okay maybe DK,got it once.
CBJ is available, you'd have to be extremely lucky for BBJ
I think most girls are cool with licking your nipples and getting licked a bit themselves, maybe more common than DK even, paizuri is probably an unusual request but since it doesn't exchange body fluids maybe not impossible.

CBJ is available, you'd have to be extremely lucky for BBJ
I think most girls are cool with licking your nipples and getting licked a bit themselves, maybe more common than DK even, paizuri is probably an unusual request but since it doesn't exchange body fluids maybe not impossible.
Whether its exchanging body fluids or not is their standard? I didn’t know that....so thats why kiss are uncommon....
However,i do hear from the girl that the play starts with condom everytime....doesn’t that means paizuri is NG? I’m not that experience so Idk tho

If only there is any 30 min soap lol
Some soaplands definitely have 30/40/45/50 minutes courses as their shortest option. Only wash and bed play but should have some foreplay.
Dont know how good your chances are for getting soapland service as a foreigner in kansai though. Maybe the few soaplands that take foreigners dont have these courses on offer or only for Japanese.

Some soaplands definitely have 30/40/45/50 minutes courses as their shortest option. Only wash and bed play but should have some foreplay.
Dont know how good your chances are for getting soapland service as a foreigner in kansai though. Maybe the few soaplands that take foreigners dont have these courses on offer or only for Japanese.

Yeah....thats the problem....I haven’t been to Ogoto yet,but as far as i know,the shortest in Fukuhara is 45 min,which I post in my review of Western Club.
Most Fukuhara doesn’t even want to let us in.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland