The Anything Goes Thread

Thanks my friend. I will. Just saved a lot of money I will put to better use

Just drop the wife from the trip and take the kid alone. You probably both would have a better time and maybe she even would find out dad is not such a douche bag after all.

Well, he is, but in another way. :D

Just drop the wife from the trip and take the kid alone. You probably both would have a better time and maybe she even would find out dad is not such a douche bag after all.

Well, he is, but in another way. :D

Oh I forgot: one of the conditions was to be with the Okaa-san of course

Aaaah, fuck. Seems she is with the Team Mum. Well, probably natural; just hang in there until she gets that BF and starts to think with her own brain and understand the realities of life.

Reactions: namae and Frenchy
Aaaah, fuck. Seems she is with the Team Mum. Well, probably natural; just hang in there until she gets that BF and starts to think with her own brain and understand the realities of life.
Zactly

Reactions: MikeH

Yeah, Mike is right.....play the long game.....and your grandchildren will have 75% French blood (#winning????). If she has inherited your "kinky gene", then it is game, set and match.

After this summer passes, just throw out a standing invitation for her to join you, on your summer trip to Paris/South of France and jog her memory each year about your summer plans. Sounds like her new school friends maybe the types that are lucky enough to holiday in France from time to time!

Reactions: MikeH and Frenchy
Yeah, Mike is right.....play the long game.....and your grandchildren will have 75% French blood (#winning????). If she has inherited your "kinky gene", then it is game, set and match.

After this summer passes, just throw out a standing invitation for her to join you, on your summer trip to Paris/South of France and jog her memory each year about your summer plans. Sounds like her new school friends maybe the types that are lucky enough to holiday in France from time to time!

Good idea... but I don’t bet on the 75% thing. She would not last even a month with a French guy

It’s much harder to understand that the stigma is extended to my whole family. That’s the Japanese tradition I guess.
No, that’s your ex being a bitch.

Reactions: MikeH and Frenchy
What's the best way to escape from this record of broken climate, here in Tokyo?

I booked a trip to Hawaii with my friend in Oct, Hakone next month, but craving for fancy escape to Europe...but Europe in Summer is super expensive.. Such jealousy watching one of my favs you tuber travelling Paris at this time.

Such a torture stuckly living in Tokyo..,

Make sure you bring some flowers to show how happy you are that she will be early ;)
Good idea but not sure ... we are supposed to meet at the Mori Museum :D

I also asked if its ok I wear a jinbei ... she replied « wear whatever makes you feel comfortable ». Keeper indeed .

Last edited:
Good idea but not sure ... we are supposed to meet at the Mori Museum :D

I also asked if its ok I wear a jinbei ... she replied « wear whatever makes you feel comfortable ». Keeper indeed .

Lol! She just told me sometimes she goes to Toho cinemas just to buy popcorns.
Thats my kind of weirdo! :)

Reactions: BB0523 and just4fun
Reactions: Ken1988 and Sudsy
F81D58CB-2A89-48C3-B706-43F8B89143ED.jpeg A0558A2E-F802-4B6A-83F6-F3B7E5DDFB96.jpeg EC50D925-B2DD-473C-AF0F-9A19CEB8B52C.jpeg
So that’s the kind of art new SB is into.
I don’t mind, just after that there will be the Attack on Titan exhibition one floor below :)

Reactions: Simonka
Reactions: Frenchy
View attachment 11500

I know it’s lame to use memes , but love this one!
If TAG were a European village in the 13th century, you would be in the village square in stocks, your Hermes trousers around your ankles, and all of us would be whipping your ass a few times with our belts as we passed through the square on our errands.

Last edited:
When I receive chunky amount of "yukichi" notes, I do find "money is energy exchange", indeed. I find it more realistic, than I get my monthly office wage. Maybe it's because, it's more "physical action", you receive a session fee in hand. I'm happy to see them lots in my purse!

Thank you for making it possible to book a trip to Hokkaido in Aug, to escape from the broken climate!!! So happy!!!

Reactions: zerosupblues