The Anything Goes Thread

Hmm? The place is currently full of super hot blondes flocking to Japan who are targeting the Rugby crowd. I have played with a couple of model tier Aussie hotties already, you just need to go to the right clubs and have the right connections. Expensive? Yes, but they are young, fit girls with beautiful skin, nice teeth, tight stomach, curves in the right places, lean legs, well applied makeup etc..
Hmmmm... you said too much or too little... which clubs are welcoming this myriad of sirens from down under? :)

Reactions: just4fun
Hmmmm... you said too much or too little... which clubs are welcoming this myriad of sirens from down under? :)
The right clubs.......the right connections.........left out in the dark again........

430D52CD-9DF5-4E4E-99E3-A58D60CFCD9D.jpeg

Can Salute please stop making these beautiful sets?? :X3:

What on earth happened to Roppongi? I was never a fan of the place, but the main drag had a certain vibe to it, I happened to wander along there late Saturday evening for the first time in about 5 years and it felt like it was on life support. Even the African gentlemen wanting to be my special friend were subdued and small in numbers, some even appear to have gone over to the dark side and are wearing hi-viz jackets indicating they are something to do with Minato-ku, was half-expecting them to start brandishing illuminated batons and direct traffic.

Ever been in a forest that's been overpoached?

That's the effect the Nigerians and the drink scam girls have had on Roppongi.

Well, that and gentrification spreading out from Midtown and Roppongi Hills.

Last edited:
Is it wrong that I'm more turned on by the pumpkin than the lingerie?

(I used to date a lot of goth girls...)

Its not wrong per se but you should probably not expect Anna to wear the pumpkin on her head if you book her. The lingerie, however, you could

Reactions: Mathias and Sudsy
Hmm? The place is currently full of super hot blondes flocking to Japan who are targeting the Rugby crowd. I have played with a couple of model tier Aussie hotties already, you just need to go to the right clubs and have the right connections. Expensive? Yes, but they are young, fit girls with beautiful skin, nice teeth, tight stomach, curves in the right places, lean legs, well applied makeup etc..

I merely meant the general state of the main street which goes down towards Tokyo Tower, seemed a lot more run down and generally grubby than I remember, and way fewer people around than I expected. This was around 10:30 on a fairly warm Saturday night. I suppose it didn't help that I'd just come from Ebisu, but it just seemed kind of dead.

Didn't notice any super hot blondes, mind you, I can guarantee I don't go to the right clubs, let alone have the right connections.

Reactions: just4fun
Found this site called redxfun
Quite interesting, some videos of tobita, a fashion health, places in singapore, the famous building in HK etc.
You get to see the girls actually working at these places, so you can make up your own mind about the levels of attractiveness you may find.
The FKK place in germany video must be an advert, looks too good to be true, but the others are undercover type videos.

Reactions: Acid Burn
Found this site called redxfun
Quite interesting, some videos of tobita, a fashion health, places in singapore, the famous building in HK etc.
You get to see the girls actually working at these places, so you can make up your own mind about the levels of attractiveness you may find.
One of the soaps in the sample clips is Dolce, (outside counter with the faster talking front guy and a couple shots inside the soap room itself). Not sure where the second soap in the clips though. The clips that look like Tobita (or at least what I imagine of Tobita from reading posts here), the girls look good. Never been but I definitely want to go there now. Haha.

I used to date a lot of goth girls...

A thing me and the boys used to do back in the 80s was to go to a club on goth night and scare away all the goth boys (like shooting fish in a barrel really) and then mack on the goth girls.

One of the best was the night we literally herded all the goth boys (including the DJ) out of the club en masse while singing Rawhide.

A thing me and the boys used to do back in the 80s was to go to a club on goth night and scare away all the goth boys (like shooting fish in a barrel really) and then mack on the goth girls.

One of the best was the night we literally herded all the goth boys (including the DJ) out of the club en masse while singing Rawhide.

Isnt the whole purpose to be a goth boy is to look scary? (Or maybe we don’t have the same definition of goth). Anyway, if it was, they obviously failed

Why don’t you put that fucking phone down...

... said no sugar babe ever :D