The Anything Goes Thread

Just changed my avater! It's the art of selfie, creativity. Took in a hotel in Finland. You can see the better photo on my ad! Greetings from Helsinki!
Wow, great pic, very artistic!
But Ermm... is that a nipple? :)

Reactions: Yuriko
Just changed my avater! It's the art of selfie, creativity. Took at a hotel in Finland. It's a real me of today! You can see the better photo on my ad! I make you horny, want to jerk off, by your imagination! lol. Greetings from Helsinki!
Onigiri and a ghost?

Just changed my avater! It's the art of selfie, creativity. Took at a hotel in Finland. It's a real me of today! You can see the better photo on my ad! I make you horny, want to jerk off, by your imagination! lol. Greetings from Helsinki!
Yuriko-san, well done! Enjoy your trip..:)

Reactions: Yuriko
I so wish I was in Japan still. Never got my soapland experience but one day! Haha

I can’t believe Trump has so little respect for shitholes.
Not only would we all die of implosion without them , they can provide pleasure I’m sure this guy has no idea of. Sad!

Also his pathetic excuse for cancelling his trip to London is laughable.

Any French president worth his salt knows he will be booed when going there, it’s even part of the job description. But The Donald wants nothing less than a fan club and zero protest. And who knows, maybe grabbing the Queen’s pussy...

Reactions: DocMcStuffins
https://www.xkcd.com/1925/

self_driving_car_milestones_2x.png

#5 ... i'll let someone else be the first to try that one out. Feels unsafe but probably more spacious than trying it in an airplane restroom for that mile-high club badge.

Reactions: Lukes and Frenchy
typicalguy said:
I realized that many of you guys are saying do research and I'm assuming other than just here, where else can I find information on girls

I hate repeating myself; if you're not going to be helpful to the OP, please don't reply.

@Frenchy,

Forgive me for using your thread to moan and groan a bit. Seems Chris has little tolerance for wise ass responses.

I see his point. Still, when the OP puts so little thought into a post, how can we give a helpful response?

In the post in question, I actually led him to a site that does research on Japanese girls, 18 to 23 who are interested in fashion, beauty, love, culture.

http://grp.tokyo/

That got a slightly promising thread shut down.

Oh, well, I feel just a little better now.

Thank You!

Reactions: MikeH
@Frenchy,

Forgive me for using your thread to moan and groan a bit. Seems Chris has little tolerance for wise ass responses.

I see his point. Still, when the OP puts so little thought into a post, how can we give a helpful response?

In the post in question, I actually led him to a site that does research on Japanese girls, 18 to 23 who are interested in fashion, beauty, love, culture.

http://grp.tokyo/

That got a slightly promising thread shut down.

Oh, well, I feel just a little better now.

Thank You!

My pleasure ! And to be honest this thread was created because of a similarly frustrating event I encountered myself . Kept being told I was not on topic , or useless, or both, while dialoguing with MikeH, something which never happens of course (and if it does it’s obviously his fault) :D

My pleasure ! And to be honest this thread was created because of a similarly frustrating event I encountered myself . Kept being told I was not on topic , or useless, or both, while dialoguing with MikeH, something which never happens of course (and if it does it’s obviously his fault) :D

So, I'm not alone.

I'm projecting here, admittedly.

I get it that TAG is growing into a more commercial site and that admin is striving to make it friendly to visitors. After all, admin has invested lots of time and some money to make it what it is today-Japan's premier adult site.

I'm just hoping that we don't lose that sense of playful camaraderie that keeps me coming back.

Reactions: just4fun and MikeH
So, I'm not alone.

I'm projecting here, admittedly.

I get it that TAG is growing into a more commercial site and that admin is striving to make it friendly to visitors. After all, admin has invested lots of time and some money to make it what it is today-Japan's premier adult site.

I'm just hoping that we don't lose that sense of playful camaraderie that keeps me coming back.

Agreed and I dont want to cast the stone to Chris or Meiji, not easy to moderate such a forum .
But hey at least on the « Anything goes » thread you cant be accused of being off-topic! :D

Reactions: roots reggae
You guys have to understand that when someone clicks on a topic looking to read about that topic and people wander off on other topics that aren't related, it's super frustrating and causes people not to return. We cannot police every single topic, but when I catch it, I'll correct it. If the noise ratio keeps climbing, it's not good for anyone here. (Noise vs actual content that's useful)

You guys have to understand that when someone clicks on a topic looking to read about that topic and people wander off on other topics that aren't related, it's super frustrating and causes people not to return. We cannot police every single topic, but when I catch it, I'll correct it. If the noise ratio keeps climbing, it's not good for anyone here. (Noise vs actual content that's useful)

Chris,

Please remember-we are on your side. We support you. I, for one, will try to stay more on topic.

Yet, some of the most interesting threads have been the result, of some kind of association with the original topic, that has wandered a bit off the original topic. It's human nature to make these associations. It also makes the board interesting and pleasant.

When someone posts a legitimate question and puts out some kind of effort to address the inquiry, I cannot think of time when the board has not gone overboard to help. And there's lots of info, as you well know, that TAG members possess. That's one of the major strengths of TAG.

Please consider that the noise ration climbs when the OP has the sense of a donkey, if that high.

So in my view, there should be some kind of balance between content and what you call noise.

Content alone is boring.

TAG is what it is, partly, because we have personality.

Last edited:
Chris,

Please remember-we are on your side. We support you. I, for one, will try to stay more on topic.

Yet, some of the most interesting threads have been the result, of some kind of association with the original topic, that has wandered a bit off the original topic. It's human nature to make these associations. It also makes the board interesting and pleasant.

When someone posts a legitimate question and puts out some kind of effort to address the inquiry, I cannot think of time when the board has not gone overboard to help. And there's lots of info, as you well know, that TAG members possess. That's one of the major strengths of TAG.

Please consider that the noise ration climbs when the OP has the sense of a donkey, if that high.

So in my view, there should be some kind of balance between content and what you call noise.

Content alone is boring.

TAG is what it is, partly, because we have personality.

Maybe we need a way to create a new thread from an existing one?

Reactions: roots reggae
Maybe we need a way to create a new thread from an existing one?
We do that when it's really warranted, but it's not something I want to make a regular thing.

I just want to keep it reasonable because I really want to spend time working on more important things than just moderating discussions. :)