The Anything Goes Thread

For what it’s worth I am not a member of the Mile High Club in that I have never had sex in an airplane. I have, however, gotten laid in Quito, Bogata, and Denver.
Denver here too! (And got a HJ in a plane but that counts for what ? Mile-High Light Club?)

It was a penguin.

the-penguin.jpg

Is it currently slow season in Kabukicho?
I was walking up the love hotel street and an aggressive male scout solicited me with the familiar line: “お姉さん。。お姉さん。。よかったら遊びませんか?”
They usually avoid (female) foreigners like the plague (I’m not complaining!) unlike other establishments which cater to male clientele..
And I could swear there was no one within a two/three meter radius.. he just opened a portal from the shadowy dimension of Host Club Universe out of nowhere..

Is it currently slow season in Kabukicho?
I was walking up the love hotel street and an aggressive male scout solicited me with the familiar line: “お姉さん。。お姉さん。。よかったら遊びませんか?”
They usually avoid (female) foreigners like the plague (I’m not complaining!) unlike other establishments which cater to male clientele..
And I could swear there was no one within a two/three meter radius.. he just opened a portal from the shadowy dimension of Host Club Universe out of nowhere..

So was the host club? If I recall right Alice wrote a proper review back in the days once;)

Reactions: Simonka
So was the host club? If I recall right Alice wrote a proper review back in the days once;)
Idk I just blurted something like “Amari yokunai” and ran away lol

Reminded me a bit some convos here... :)

That's the only edge I have with my girls; they wouldn't get anything in exchange if they tried to upgrade me to a better model. :D

Reactions: Sudsy and Frenchy