The Anything Goes Thread

I am a firm believer in a hot dog is a type of sandwich. I will not debate this.

RNe9Vz2g.jpg

Why do I want to murder people sometimes ?
Really, why?

Its 7pm and already tipfy
Be ready gor the usual Frenchy typos in this case

Normally i correct mh typos
When drikn i dont
More natural flow
Its poetic I guess

... I have no idea why she likee sunflowa emoji so much ?

Researching some indoor exercise options. This made me chuckle. ( Can't stress the word imagine enough - hospitals are too busy to deal with marbles these days).

How to exercise your pelvic muscles.

Step 1 Find them.

Try one of the following ways to find the right muscles to squeeze.

- Imagine that you are trying to stop passing gas. Squeeze the muscles you would use. If you sense a "pulling" feeling, you are squeezing the right muscles for pelvic exercises.

- Imagine that you are sitting on a marble and want to pick up the marble with your vagina. Imagine "sucking" the marble into your vagina.

- Lie down and put your finger inside your vagina. Squeeze as if you were trying to stop urine from coming out. If you feel tightness on your finger, you are squeezing the right pelvic muscles.

This isn't the 1st time China has suddenly released a plague upon the planet. Is World Domination the game plan?
That seems the most plausible, they wouldn't have batted an eyelid if the whole population of Wuhan had perished to justify the end game. The greedy corporate Capitalists of the west have been asleep at the wheel for 40 years shifting all that production and capital to chian to make a fast buck. Chinese always play the long game, they will soon own Australia

Reactions: Lukes
This isn't the 1st time China has suddenly released a plague upon the planet. Is World Domination the game plan?
That seems the most plausible, they wouldn't have batted an eyelid if the whole population of Wuhan had perished to justify the end game. The greedy corporate Capitalists of the west have been asleep at the wheel for 40 years shifting all that production and capital to chian to make a fast buck. Chinese always play the long game, they will soon own Australia

well thats what many Europeans were feeling when the US was the rising power ...

If there was a plot to dominate the world I think China would have used a different virus , cyber-type

no , they still need us to buy their crap....

If only they could do something about those damn wet markets , forbidding their people to breed and eat disgusting things etc

well thats what many Europeans were feeling when the US was the rising power ...

If there was a plot to dominate the world I think China would have used a different virus , cyber-type .

no , they still need us to buy their crap....

If only they could do something about those damn wet markets , forbidding their people to breed and eat disgusting things etc
I don't remember the Us using germ warfare........but it's VERY possible. They used it on the Native Americans.

I read Abe is calling for all companies to close all their shops in China and bring the work back home. With the right tax incentives I think that's possible. I haven't bought anything from China in the last 2 years but my selections are quite narrow.

The wet markets.........with a science lab right next door. hmmmmm