The Anything Goes Thread

The news in 2020
5f43e43a8f240.jpeg

Ugh. My new young lady just made me watch a Melissa McCarthy movie.

Now in principle I have nothing against Melissa McCarthy. And it makes me physically angry that she has become a dog whistle for misogynistic incels.

But holy fuck every movie I've seen her in her whole schtick is just ... talking in place of dialogue, and there is never any jeopardy. She is always, for the whole of every movie she is in, just universally adored by everyone. She starts the movie just.. talking... And ends it in exactly the same place.

Ugh. It annoys me that she is so awful.

Ugh. My new young lady just made me watch a Melissa McCarthy movie.

Now in principle I have nothing against Melissa McCarthy. And it makes me physically angry that she has become a dog whistle for misogynistic incels.

But holy fuck every movie I've seen her in her whole schtick is just ... talking in place of dialogue, and there is never any jeopardy. She is always, for the whole of every movie she is in, just universally adored by everyone. She starts the movie just.. talking... And ends it in exactly the same place.

Ugh. It annoys me that she is so awful.
Watch the following trilogy together, then ask her to dress up as Baby.

If she refuses, accuse her of hating clowns.

Problem solved - one way or another.

My uber driver from an order a few weeks ago had the nerves to report that I didn’t pay him when he gave me the meal.... (I always pay in cash and never had this happen before...) so I contacted the customer service and apparently he had done this in the past to others as well!! At least they are handling the issue now :confused:

My uber driver from an order a few weeks ago had the nerves to report that I didn’t pay him when he gave me the meal.... (I always pay in cash and never had this happen before...) so I contacted the customer service and apparently he had done this in the past to others as well!! At least they are handling the issue now :confused:
Just give me your address and I'll deliver it for you hehehe

Watch the following trilogy together, then ask her to dress up as Baby.

If she refuses, accuse her of hating clowns.

Problem solved - one way or another.

this Rob Zombie guy... I wonder what his dreams look like