The Anything Goes Thread

This is the way

the way.jpg

Reactions: Lukes and Negi77
This is the time of the year when you decide to do what you postponed too long.

so here is my new year’s resolution: I will finally compare all the Lemon Chu-His 9degrees from my nearby conbini. Gotta have ambitious goals in life.

1944DE5F-CA31-442D-BC73-5868AEAB801B.jpeg

Can I share music propaganda? Played a lot of games in 2020. Death Stranding was a great game with good music. I'm sharing one of the soundtracks.
Start of year, there was a 50 pushup challenge going around on facebook. I tried and did like 10. So that's when I started going to gym.
My bench press started at 30kg. Now it's a lot better at 80kg. I gained a lot of weight. Wfh and all. But I was underweight so it's good.
I sent 40 percent of my income to family and I'll do the same this year as well. I get enough to play and live with the rest.
Biggest mistake of 2020 was trying out apps like PCMAX and couple other point apps.
Tried out happening bars, dating apps, meetup events. I'm very anti-social, so bit of a step up I suppose.
None of them had lasting effect though. Added bunch of lines. Went on bunch of dates. Nothing was gained except for gaining a little bit of confidence.
2021, I will keep doing what I'm doing in terms of gym, social life, and games. Just a little better and more consistently.
I will however try out Japanese events like 街コン. Never been to one, so maybe interesting.
Might try korean p4p places. Why are they all same price? 80 min 20000 seems to be universal.

Reactions: Frenchy
Ah ah...
This guy just pre-recorded his « presence » at team video meetings and nobody noticed he was not really there
Brilliant
I would totally fire him of course, but not without asking first to explain me the trick :D

Reactions: Sudsy and Majestyk
This guy just pre-recorded his « presence » at team video meetings and nobody noticed he was not really there

Nobody noticed because everyone else was using a recording too? The trick is to run the video to the end and then reversing it so you won't have any discontinuations like jumps in the video or such.

Heard it from a friend, obviously.

Nobody noticed because everyone else was using a recording too? The trick is to run the video to the end and then reversing it so you won't have any discontinuations like jumps in the video or such.

Heard it from a friend, obviously.

well he actually had a 1s black screen every 5 mn or so but nobody noticed

This is the time of the year when you decide to do what you postponed too long.

so here is my new year’s resolution: I will finally compare all the Lemon Chu-His 9degrees from my nearby conbini. Gotta have ambitious goals in life.

View attachment 15887

for those interested in this wonderful endeavor (and who wouldn’t be?) i can certify now that Strong Zero is still the best, hands down
I was actually disappointed by that result, I thought the new kids on the block would have improved the formula

Reactions: Majestyk
Finally we can find the answer to the age-old question about how many French men does it take to change a light bulb?

My guess is one Filipina SB.

nah I did it myself . But because she was coming otherwise I wouldn’t give a damn

nah I did it myself . But because she was coming otherwise I wouldn’t give a damn

So she likes to do it with lights on?

Reactions: Frenchy