The Anything Goes Thread

Thank you so much for your support!!! You made my day openning bright!
Haha. Indeed. (^^)

Any time I can give words of encouragement I will, especially when it comes to the female body; you guys are beautiful in your own way and never should feel ashamed about the way you look, got to own it and keep moving. There is always someone out there who likes what they see; like me, I would enjoy thoroughly!;)

When you don't get sex for life, people want to go for something really bad.

I want to try cigerette the first time ever in my life.

That's on my list. (^^)

Last edited:
Typhoon Jebi will hit Tokyo tomorrow from noon. Please try to work from home if you can and stock on some food. It is expected to be the strongest typhoon since nineties.

Rest easy! All of those dire warnings are for western Japan.

It's not expected to be anything particularly noteworthy in Tokyo - the last one was forecast to be a lot stronger than this. The geography around Tokyo usually breaks them up. There's only been one roofpeeler in Tokyo in the entire time I've been here (the 1993 one they mention).

If you're in Osaka, though, take note.

We cancelled trips to Osaka and told Osaka staff to stay home. Or go home early, depending how the storm rolls. Personal call basically.
Tokyo - Business as normal, based on current info.

Rest easy! All of those dire warnings are for western Japan.

It's not expected to be anything particularly noteworthy in Tokyo - the last one was forecast to be a lot stronger than this. The geography around Tokyo usually breaks them up. There's only been one roofpeeler in Tokyo in the entire time I've been here (the 1993 one they mention).

If you're in Osaka, though, take note.
Thanks. We got a pretty serious warning today. The path of the typhoon doesn’t indicate Tokyo will be hit seriously except strong winds.

I hate to go outside in typhoon so I stocked up some food for a day. Accuweather says there’s a risk of glass falling from high rise buildings due to strong winds? (If ao has some insight on this that will be appreciated) I will probably catch a cab to the station and back just to be safe.

Reactions: Yuriko
Thanks. We got a pretty serious warning today. The path of the typhoon doesn’t indicate Tokyo will be hit seriously except strong winds.

I hate to go outside in typhoon so I stocked up some food for a day. Accuweather says there’s a risk of glass falling from high rise buildings due to strong winds? (If ao has some insight on this that will be appreciated) I will probably catch a cab to the station and back just to be safe.
Wind forecasts have already been downgraded for Tokyo, as usual.

Unless one makes it straight into the mouth of Tokyo Bay, the mountains around us tend to break up the worst of it.

Typically, high winds themselves do not cause problems with windows in high-rise buildings (unless the construction was crap to begin with), but the high winds can cause debris to become airborne and damage the windows, which results in falling glass potential. Keep in mind It should be tempered glass (similar to windscreen) so it would not be huge window pane's but rather small pieces and not sharp jagged edge stuff... if this helps you at all..... :rolleyes:

Reactions: Wwanderer

The one in the early 2000s that knocked down the Shibuya Center Gai arch was pretty strong too.

The one in the early 2000s that knocked down the Shibuya Center Gai arch was pretty strong too.

That was strong - but in '93 there was roofing flying down the streets after being peeled off buildings. Like sheet metal from warehouses. Honestly surprised more people weren't seriously injured in that one.

Reactions: Wwanderer
That was strong - but in '93 there was roofing flying down the streets after being peeled off buildings. Like sheet metal from warehouses. Honestly surprised more people weren't seriously injured in that one.

I had some amazingly intense wet blow jobs in Tokyo back in '93, but none of them took buildings apart! :D

-Ww

Did someone recognised me, while I was queuing up to buy lunch??? Thought saw shiney eyes towards me by American guys behind...

Ce n’est rien ...
(Fuck its the anything goes thread and I started it so I have the God-given right to post cheesy french 70s songs :))

Reactions: Yuriko
Excellent. Led Zeppelin’s Robert Plant is on another level.
The Golden God! I was lucky to see him at Summer Sonic a few years ago, he still sings very well. He was doing a song called “Rainbow” and suddenly ... a rainbow appeared in the sky. Cracked a joke that he had direct connection to Heaven... well I believe he has at least a good Stairway to go there :)

Reactions: BB0523 and Majestyk
3B5E85BC-EC95-4F16-ACB1-BD20DE27BD57.jpeg

My first lingerie set from Agent Provocateur *_* I love it!
Thank you so much <3