The Anything Goes Thread

IMG_5885.JPG
... and for the ladies here , a bit of eye candy too ...

Attachments

• IMG_5896.JPG
    IMG_5896.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 100
Going to aside...

Again, I online shopped...Ordered a wallet costs nearly 50,000 yen.I lurked quite a bit to find the right one. Raised my budget, also.

I wondered why majority of people love owning a high brand wallet? That's because, whenever you have a chance to buy something and you get your wallet out, and unconsciously admiring the wallet as well, it uplifts you, don't you think? What else?

The wallet also can be a mirror to your financial status. A wallet should be a hotel for money. I try to keep them neatly in, no receipt dancing around. Stay clean wallet, so that may trigger more money opportunity, and that's how it works for me.

I can't wait for my next action, but it's Sunday, I got to wait for awhile. Be patient me, but a good day will certainly come!!! I'm too excited (╹◡╹)!!!

Going to aside...

Again, I online shopped...Ordered a wallet costs nearly 50,000 yen.I lurked quite a bit to find the right one. Raised my budget, also.

I wondered why majority of people love owning a high brand wallet? That's because, whenever you have a chance to buy something and you get your wallet out, and unconsciously admiring the wallet as well, it uplifts you, don't you think? What else?

The wallet also can be a mirror to your financial status. A wallet should be a hotel for money. I try to keep them neatly in, no receipt dancing around. Stay clean wallet, so that may trigger more money opportunity, and that's how it works for me.

I can't wait for my next action, but it's Sunday, I got to wait for awhile. Be patient me, but a good day will certainly come!!! I'm too excited (╹◡╹)!!!
Nice! Whatever makes you happy right?
What brand did you pick? Crocodile skin? Leather?

I just online shopped ~50,000yen as well for something intangible (yearly car insurance). In one years time i will probably be slapping myself for not buying a high brand wallet with the money :oops:

Going to aside...

You have a very Shintoist view of a wallet!
It reminds me the Shinto cleaning/ salt purification rituals when a new shop or office is opened, to bring prosperity :)

Haha. A Euro looks girl, who is gigling watching them, kind of looks familiar, though...Just kinda looks similar, I guess!
What do you mean? You are kinda similar to the western girl ? or the japanese one with high-school uniform?
If it's the latter, please just dont take pictures like she does, at least ask authorization first :ROFLMAO:

Nice! Whatever makes you happy right?
What brand did you pick? Crocodile skin? Leather?

I just online shopped ~50,000yen as well for something intangible (yearly car insurance). In one years time i will probably be slapping myself for not buying a high brand wallet with the money :oops:

Yes!!! Shopping is such a happy action for ladies! Thanks for asking!! I finally picked Feragamo. It was such a journey.

I use Kate Spade now. I didn't want to downgrade
to Coach. Paul Smith was also appealing. But by adding my budget hiked up, then I'm finally satisfied. I love tangible assets!

But sorry to hear, you spent almost the same amout for your mandatory expenditure of annual car insurance. You paid online? Such a convenient world we live. (╹◡╹)

What do you mean? You are kinda similar to the western girl ? or the japanese one with high-school uniform?
If it's the latter, please just dont take pictures like she does, at least ask authorization first :ROFLMAO:

I thought I saw that Euro girl somewhere. Maybe she looked similar to a famous online British gamer. Her eyes, but just the image, I guess!!

And for high school girl?? I guess that's why, she is in that pause!

I bet she likely has a chance to become next generation of Yuriko. She might be servicing guys for giving fantastic bj but starting by Real JK style. Hope she contacts me for training oneday. lol.

Last edited:
You have a very Shintoist view of a wallet!
It reminds me the Shinto cleaning/ salt purification rituals when a new shop or office is opened, to bring prosperity :)

No, no...not shinto cleaning...that's a different method. You have such a good imagination! All French has?
It's the Law of attraction on money, of course.

Reactions: Frenchy
Today the Sun is shining and frankly I had nearly forgotten how it looks like!
Good day for NOT getting a root canal Treatment! :)

Does anyone know if there is a limit to the number of Japan entries you can make under the 90 day tourism waiver in a year ?
Is it unlimited, as long as you stay below the 90 day total?

Does anyone know if there is a limit to the number of Japan entries you can make under the 90 day tourism waiver in a year ?
Not sure but I suspect that if you stay longer than a half-year (all trips combined) you could get questions from immigration officers

Reactions: MikeH and jhingy567
Not sure but I suspect that if you stay longer than a half-year (all trips combined) you could get questions from immigration officers

This is an interesting question and also one where the answer depends what you are asking. Is it legal and can I do it are again totally different things.

As you can use your 90 days, skip to Busan for one day, come back for 90 days and rinse and repeat. If you have white skin, European passport and a return ticket you could probably stay at least a year before they even lift their eyebrows.

How the system is supposed to work is you stay 90 days and then you have to be outside for 90 days to get your status resetted.

Reactions: jhingy567

The cumulative limit is 180 days in a year.

Ok, so they let me in to the country today :cat:

But this time, they did ask questions and also searched my bag. :rolleyes: (probably too many entries caused some suspicion)

Good thing I didn't bring in any of those blue pills which I may or may not need :p

This is an interesting question and also one where the answer depends what you are asking. Is it legal and can I do it are again totally different things.

As you can use your 90 days, skip to Busan for one day, come back for 90 days and rinse and repeat. If you have white skin, European passport and a return ticket you could probably stay at least a year before they even lift their eyebrows.

How the system is supposed to work is you stay 90 days and then you have to be outside for 90 days to get your status resetted.
Yea if you go to Busan every 89 days, stay a day and repeat, and if you wear shitty looking clothes and carry a backpack, you will probably get hammered on round three. If on the other hand you go in and out of Narita randomly but spend most of the year here with just a few months in Europe or the US, you could probably do that forever.

Reactions: just4fun and MikeH
Yea if you go to Busan every 89 days, stay a day and repeat, and if you wear shitty looking clothes and carry a backpack, you will probably get hammered on round three. If on the other hand you go in and out of Narita randomly but spend most of the year here with just a few months in Europe or the US, you could probably do that forever.

Maybe ten years ago. Now they have that pesky fingerprint system.

We've had several overseas execs run afoul of the 180 day rule and get turned back at Narita.

Reactions: MikeH
Maybe ten years ago. Now they have that pesky fingerprint system.

We've had several overseas execs run afoul of the 180 day rule and get turned back at Narita.
Thats interesting. Didnt know that. You can't spend more than 180 days combined on tourist visas? Well, it makes sense. And I like the way Japan manages the border tightly. You can argue about the policies and the laws, but I admire the way that they control the borders. I also like the way that they are very tough on Japanese who hire illegal workers. Trump and his racist, zenophobic lunacy aside, the US does need to be reformed in this area. Should be open to foreigners who can contribute. That doesn't mean an uncontrolled border and jobs for all who manage to get through illegally.

How tight they are on the 180 day limit? Just like two years ago I know someone who did three visa runs and stayed like 260 days with just two weekends in Seoul in between but has this now changed?

Of course I think when he entered the third time he had like 170 days total so maybe that didn't yet raise any flags?

How tight they are on the 180 day limit? Just like two years ago I know someone who did three visa runs and stayed like 260 days with just two weekends in Seoul in between but has this now changed?

Of course I think when he entered the third time he had like 170 days total so maybe that didn't yet raise any flags?

Maybe there is a reset on Jan 1st? It has to be less than 180 per calendar year?

In theory it's supposed to be a hard limit. One of the execs we had who was turned away was even using a different passport (dual national). Of course, as with anything, YMMV - it all comes down to the immigration inspector actually doing the math and adding it up.

But this time, they did ask questions and also searched my bag.

Who searched your bags? Was it the immigration inspector who checked your bags? or the customs inspector?

If it was the customs inspector, then the immigration inspector must have marked someone on your passport or customs papers for them to check. Usually, the customs inspectors don't do anything unless you look suspicious.

Who searched your bags? Was it the immigration inspector who checked your bags? or the customs inspector?

If it was the customs inspector, then the immigration inspector must have marked someone on your passport or customs papers for them to check. Usually, the customs inspectors don't do anything unless you look suspicious.
it was all the customs person. after I pass through the immigration person, have I actually already entered the country?
I guess they were more scared of me smuggling some stuff.
Like I mentioned, I don't dress the nicest and this has gotten me into trouble before in other situations (think restaurants and posh establishments) .

Reactions: rb25
it was all the customs person. after I pass through the immigration person, have I actually already entered the country?

Yep, you were then already legally in Japan proper. Lucky for you they didn't start to wrap those rubber gloves on. Or unlucky, depends how you swing.

Reactions: jhingy567