The Anything Goes Thread

I'd say that Qatar was a sacrificial goat to appease the international community, but let's be honest.... we all know what you lot really do to goats.

img5670703c05ee6.jpg

Sorry but that’s racist and small minded.
For all we know, some goats may like it.

Reactions: just4fun and Sudsy
Then why are you terrorizing us

Take your pick ;) :

A couple sandwiches short of a picnic.
A few beers short of a six-pack
Antenna doesn't pick up all the channels.
Doesn't have both oars in the water.
Not exactly firing on all thrusters.
Renewable energy source for hot air balloons.
Source code is missing a few lines.

Take your pick ;) :

A couple sandwiches short of a picnic.
A few beers short of a six-pack
Antenna doesn't pick up all the channels.
Doesn't have both oars in the water.
Not exactly firing on all thrusters.
Renewable energy source for hot air balloons.
Source code is missing a few lines.

You forgot......
lift doesn't reach the top floor
a few bricks short of a full load
a toilet short of a flush
all cards not in the deck

Reactions: AMcguyver
I'd say that Qatar was a sacrificial goat to appease the international community, but let's be honest.... we all know what you lot really do to goats.

img5670703c05ee6.jpg

Atleast I am not from a shit country like yours!

upload_2018-12-15_23-27-15.png

You know, there are some really nice decaffeinated brands on the market. Maybe you might consider switching? ;):whistle:

I don’t think that’s caffeine

@TAG Manager Seriously you're a gay man! You accept racist comments but delete my useful comments!
Why do you toss around the word “gay” like it’s an insult? It doesn’t flutter anyone’s heart these days like you seem to think it does.

Now, if you’re referring to the classic meaning of the word, then yes, I’m quite happy as it’s nearly the full holiday season.

Why do you toss around the word “gay” like it’s an insult? It doesn’t flutter anyone’s heart these days like you seem to think it does.

Now, if you’re referring to the classic meaning of the word, then yes, I’m quite happy as it’s nearly the full holiday season.

Just including a quote from wiki for your kind information (this may not apply in your shitty country!):

Same-sex sexual intercourse Illegal: Islamic Sharia

Penalty:
Imprisoment, death penalty, fines, chemical castrations, torture, beatings, floggings and deportation for foreigners

Agreed. I’m quite gay myself around this time of year. :D

Until I get the cc bill for the month. Then I’m not so gay anymore. :(;)

Just including a quote from wiki for your kind information (this may not apply in your shitty country!):

Same-sex sexual intercourse Illegal: Islamic Sharia

Penalty:
Imprisoment, death penalty, fines, chemical castrations, torture, beatings, floggings and deportation for foreigners

How is this at all relevant to my comment?
Did you get threatened with Sharia law and you ran away? I’m confused...

My shitty country is Japan. So, take that for what it’s worth in your own world view.

How is this at all relevant to my comment?
Did you get threatened with Sharia law and you ran away? I’m confused...

My shitty country is Japan. So, take that for what it’s worth in your own world view.
Hope you got a free service from Yuriko for taking down my comments that day!

I’m surprised at the shit you can get away with in this forum. He’d be banned 9 posts ago if it were in a different forum.