The Anything Goes Thread

22029648-17DF-4DEB-A290-66BDCD0981D5.jpeg

A little ‘late’ merry Christmas to everyone here :)

When I first heard the term I was waiting for Ali vs Frazier to be shown on the telly or something.

Man ... I love those epic fights. Watched them on TV with my father, who I miss so much.

Check out this documentary on the Thrilla in Manila:

Reactions: MikeH and Ken1988
When I first heard the term I was waiting for Ali vs Frazier to be shown on the telly or something.

FWIW it originates from the British upper class giving boxes of Christmas lunch/dinner leftovers to servants and tradies the day after Christmas. :)

Me too. But in fact I hear its about people trashing all the carton boxes they got the day before. Some of them, even with their contents. I’m so good at knowing anglo-saxon culture :)

Reactions: MikeH
FWIW it originates from the British upper class giving boxes of Christmas lunch/dinner leftovers to servants and tradies the day after Christmas. :)

Yeah, I was so disappointed to learn that explanation. All we can hope now is there were some fist fighting over those lunch boxes.

Reactions: Majestyk
I would imagine “ the three wise men on the ring”.

As much as I think boxers have the best muscle formations I don't think any wise man would ever climb in to a boxing rink.

Reactions: Ken1988
boxing rink

Look, I know there's a lot of fights in hockey, but it really IS a distinct sport, and should be referred to as such.

Look, I know there's a lot of fights in hockey, but it really IS a distinct sport, and should be referred to as such.

So why do they say "I went to see a fight and suddenly a hockey game broke out"?

I'm proud to have such a good secretarial skills, which I'm happy to provide. Not just born with bbbj skills!

It's so funny when you get an inquiry saying that

"are you free now? Let's meet"!

It's nice to know someone wants to meet me, but realisticly speaking, they are now aware of my service pricing,.turns out just a poke with no reply.

I'm busy, anyways.

Visited APA hotel Friday night, so as tomorrow Sat. afternoon, and I'm telling my clients to ask an entra towel set. That's more practical than what you see the thing when you actuall get to visit. Better than visiting the same branch of APA within a week. I once did that happen and funnily, met my first client on the same elevator going up with my second client. Our eyes met in the crowd and smiled. My second client didn't notice this.

Such a funny story from the past. Higashi Shinjuku ekimae is one of the popular APAs.

I don’t want to bump the obvious thread, because Manami is such a lovely lady, but this meme sums up my feelings.

Just a double? That just goes to show you girls are much better at being forgiving human beings than us guys ever.

With that specific thread I am all out of face palms since long time ago.

Just a double? That just goes to show you girls are much better at being forgiving human beings than us guys ever.

With that specific thread I am all out of face palms since long time ago.

I’m kind of sitting here eating popcorn and watching.... sometimes better than a movie. But I do feel bad about Manami. If you need more face palms, I can hand you some.

If you need more face palms, I can hand you some.

Please don't talk to me like that, at least not with the avatar you have now. I feel I am suddenly forming a new fetish for face palms and gods know I can't afford any more fetishes. :D