The Anything Goes Thread

Good morning and good afternoon, TAG comrades!

7230AEB8-1AC6-4496-A772-340B7B7EF1BD.jpeg

Reactions: Frenchy
I like entertaining clients with cost play. Hope I'm not too insane...Super tired after a long day, since 6am, 4.5 hours of sleep a night before...boring office job wants me to suck more cocks like drugs maybe...Really wanted to wear this when I was in high school...

Attachments

• 53AE47E8-B9C0-4E8B-BB58-39008BACB32D.jpeg
    53AE47E8-B9C0-4E8B-BB58-39008BACB32D.jpeg
    181.8 KB · Views: 136
I like entertaining clients with cost play. Hope I'm not too insane...Super tired after a long day, since 6am, 4.5 hours of sleep a night before...boring office job wants me to suck more cocks like drugs maybe...Really wanted to wear this when I was in high school...

I hope you do wear that with clients since your high school uniform cosplay photo is very sexy and appealing(y)(y)(y)

And I hope you can get some more rest today as well as I hope the job “sucks” less, or better yet that you can find a better job soon. *Fingers crossed*

Reactions: Yuriko

I wonder ... what is “cost play”? :)

You know what Yuriko, you’re reaaaallly lucky! Most addicts must pay for their drugs, and it’s expensive if they want the good stuff. YOU get PAID for your drugs!! How cool is that? So jealous... (well I don’t do drugs, except P4P)

I hope you do wear that with clients since your high school uniform cosplay photo is very sexy and appealing(y)(y)(y)

And I hope you can get some more rest today as well as I hope the job “sucks” less, or better yet that you can find a better job soon. *Fingers crossed*

Thank you for your compliment!! Long walk Mon - Fri. also made my legs! and small face! I find an office building right upstairs at the station can be convenient, no rush, but I didn't realise until recent, that long walk had such a great work out diet effect!! I look so different now. lol.

Yeah, thank you for your support! Hope I'll create a better story than now. Sucks less. lol!

Reactions: Bill1837
I wonder ... what is “cost play”? :)

You know so...cost ume play! I didn't write fully!

You know what Yuriko, you’re reaaaallly lucky! Most addicts must pay for their drugs, and it’s expensive if they want the good stuff. YOU get PAID for your drugs!! How cool is that? So jealous... (well I don’t do drugs, except P4P)

Indeed. I should admit I'm lucky. Even, it's a super blue colour job, I love sucking cock like drugs, than handling unsuited job...I'm happrer, going down there, after 19:30!

You may want your unique dating service for office ladies... But maybe not???

You may want your unique dating service for office ladies... But maybe not???

Thanks for reminding this ... but office ladies are soooo demanding nowadays! And I’m getting old. I think I prefer to be a dog sitter after work. The money is less good but the more I know humans, the more I like dogs :)

Thanks for reminding this ... but office ladies are soooo demanding nowadays! And I’m getting old. I think I prefer to be a dog sitter after work. The money is less good but the more I know humans, the more I like dogs :)

Hahaha,,, yeah,,, that's true, they are demanding, and expect to take them fancy restaurants and clubs, and still they might report HR,if both of you from the same office, did happen or didn't happen whatsoever,.over some stimulating events. I'm such a good girl, I didn't report HR for some light incidents...as I'm too such an eye candy item, you see!!

Saw many French men tourists guys on Yamanote super packed train. I had to get off through the crowd, and those French men kindly made the space so that I could get out. That's so sweet, merci beaucoup ^ - ^

Saw many French men tourists guys on Yamanote super packed train. I had to get off through the crowd, and those French men kindly made the space so that I could get out. That's so sweet, merci beaucoup ^ - ^

I’m glad to hear that. Is very different from most of the Japanese guys on the subway who seem to be purposefully blocking people’s way.

I’m glad to hear that. Is very different from most of the Japanese guys on the subway who seem to be purposefully blocking people’s way.

Yes,,,Surprisingly, they were kind. I thought they didn't care but... it was nice!

We are either living in different countries or I look so much uglier that people are trying their best to get out of the way.

We are either living in different countries or I look so much uglier that people are trying their best to get out of the way.

Yeah, I don't tend to deal with that either... and I live on a particularly brutal line.

?.. I'm starting to think, I should have 1 bank account, only to put my money in and not to withdraw, unless I have no choice to. ...

Doesn’t Japan now have something similar to a Roth IRA?
NISA aka 少額投資非課税制度

That’s the only “advice” I’d offer ( to look into that); oh, at same time, not to get fooled into buying some fund marketed by the banks just because it has a NISA wrapper on the outside but highly-unattractive fees and/or piss-poor performance on the inside.

The advice I received when back in the US was to maximize whatever matching contribution from the firm for ESOP (employee stock option plan , I think) was. While it was also ‘putting your eggs in one basket’ and would have sucked if working at Lehman, AIG, Bear Stearns, Enron, or McI Worldcom... whatever amount of stock an employee would buy for the tax-deferred company plan, the firm would match it if it was the company stock ( not any other stock). It was pretty damned good deal. Just autotransferred it or siphoned it from my paycheck so I’d never have to think about it. Told a Japanese friend about it and he told me “in Japan, we have wives to do that....”

NISA aka 少額投資非課税制度

That’s the only “advice” I’d offer ( to look into that); oh, at same time, not to get fooled into buying some fund marketed by the banks just because it has a NISA wrapper on the outside but highly-unattractive fees and/or piss-poor performance on the inside.

The advice I received when back in the US was to maximize whatever matching contribution from the firm for ESOP (employee stock option plan , I think) was. While it was also ‘putting your eggs in one basket’ and would have sucked if working at Lehman, AIG, Bear Stearns, Enron, or McI Worldcom... whatever amount of stock an employee would buy for the tax-deferred company plan, the firm would match it if it was the company stock ( not any other stock). It was pretty damned good deal. Just autotransferred it or siphoned it from my paycheck so I’d never have to think about it. Told a Japanese friend about it and he told me “in Japan, we have wives to do that....”
He’s right but we also have DC plans to do that. I put mine on autopilot , 50% Japanese stocks index fund 50% global stocks index fund and the amount I contribute is partly matched by my employer. Peanuts in the big picture , but still proof that its possible.

Last edited:
NISA aka 少額投資非課税制度

I don't know much abt it, I'm afraid...
Well, in Japan wives does it, I agree. I shouldn't get into details of my family but some people are good in doing investment. I'm rather not to be honest...I'm just good at sucking cocks, but probably better think of implimenting cancellation risk hedge funds or reinsurer service on my own...
Thanks for sharing some factors in the US.

Reactions: NorthTriangle
He’s right but we also have DC plans to do that. I put mine on autopilot , 50% Japanese stocks index fund 50% global funds index stock and the amount I contribute is partly matched by my employer. Peanuts in the big picture , but still proof that its possible.

Hmmm...that's where you dig gold for your SBs??
;)

From that one review of cosplay delivery I got to thinking about how I've never had much inclination for costumes much less ones from Japanese cartoons.

Got me realizing that it might be a bit amusing to have sex with a woman with a big ol behind while she was wearing a Lola Bunny costume. Based on google, this isnt an uncommon fetish

latest