The Anything Goes Thread

Yes, what a loss for Europe, gastronomically...
they could have added a bottle of scotch next to the beans though

It'll take a couple of years but the Scotch will back in the fold where it belongs.

I treasure the memory of the last time I ate British food. "It's a good pub", they said. I can still remember the peas. I think they were boiled mercilessly in mint toothpaste until they surrendered.

It'll take a couple of years but the Scotch will back in the fold where it belongs.

I treasure the memory of the last time I ate British food. "It's a good pub", they said. I can still remember the peas. I think they were boiled mercilessly in mint toothpaste until they surrendered.

Stilton is not bad though ... and also... hmmm... Marmite?

Reactions: Ken1988
I don't really believe you can do British cooking without a barrel of a decade old oil.
Please.

Rancid butter or go home.

Currently at a Rock God’s concert , 3 uber-sexy ladies dancing like Wiccan priestesses in front of him , and life is good :)

Reactions: Simonka and MikeH
Bought a new lovely, posh dress from Tocca. It would be nice, if I had a sugar daddy, who enjoys buying me dresses, from traditional to sexy. Go to classical concerts... ballet,,, happy to help me zip up, as well! Good bj promissed, afterwards!

Maybe it's not a dress you like for most of you, though...

Attachments

• 8BF06976-C47E-4415-A48E-A3D1123514E7.jpeg
    8BF06976-C47E-4415-A48E-A3D1123514E7.jpeg
    132.6 KB · Views: 96
Reactions: Frenchy
Where can I get one? Or two?
I have no idea but when I find, will negotiate a bulk deal for us. Finally it looks like I will say sayonara to stress and anger issues! :)

The more I discover about this cute animal, the more I like it:

“Built tough
Not only is its skin tough, it's loose enough that a honey badger can turn around in it and bite its attacker. And speaking of bites, the honey badger can survive the bites of some very dangerous creatures. They eat scorpions and snakes, and they have an unusually strong immunity to venom.”

Reactions: Frenchy
Just came across your post. Having a particularly irritating day at work today. But nothing cheers me up better than a nice nip slip. :D:D Seriously the high point of my day right now. Thanks for that. (y)(y)

No, thank you. Glad one of my posts cheered you up.
I’ve learned stuff from this forum. It has also helped lighten up my tough days at work and cope with certain relationships, for better or worse.
Cheers!