The Anything Goes Thread

Apple’s fifth retail store in Tokyo and ninth in all of Japan will open on September 7 In Marunouchi.
https://9to5mac.com/2019/08/25/apple-store-marunouchi-tokyo-opening-date/

View attachment 11930
I was just looking to see if someone mentioned this. I walk by this corner area frequently and while I rarely use an actual apple store, it's nice to have one just a block down from where I spend a bunch of time during the week. It did have a white barrier around it for the construction previous to now.

Reactions: Majestyk
FE586E65-D804-4DA0-82F3-74B7234517A9.jpeg

I shall try, bit of a different trip for me. I'm here with my grandparents (I'm their tour guide). Spending a week in Osaka then a week in Tokyo.
Hopefully they go to sleep early and then you can go out for some fun time afterwards.

I discovered I preferred Japanese girls in clothes, I come for the food and work now.

There is one girl in Japan I would like to see again though ;)

Reactions: Durg50
She will not wander too far. Only one man has the orange semen.

"Once you have tried "orange", you never go back".
"Orange is the new black"
"Breakfast without orange juice is like a day without sunshine"

I have a gut feeling its not her favorite color nowadays, but who knows...

Reactions: Sudsy and BB0523
I would prefer a wider shot, too.
But this is a tight, safe crop for a broader audience.

View attachment 11952

I guess its a cultural misunderstanding : you go to any french beach in summer , you will see hundreds of naked boobs of all shapes and colors. Yawn.
But hundreds of flying bras in the air: yeah THAT is newsworthy

HT Southhampton 0 v Man Utd. 1

Half time snack review:

Kirin The Strong Lime Mojito 9% -- 2/10; would never have guessed it was Mojito flavored on a blind taste test.

Haagen Dazs Japonais (Green tea "pie"): 8/10. Surprisingly good. Only available at 7-11.

Reactions: Frenchy
The dream of all men is to meet little sluts who are innocent but ready for all forms of depravity—which is what, more or less, all teenage girls are.
Michel Houellebecq, The Possibility of an Island

I know it sounds awful... but I can’t help being a big fan of Houellebecq. Just started his latest novel Serotonine and after just 10 pages you know you will be hooked.

Reactions: Sudsy and Majestyk
Dinner at Cicada in Omotesando next to a table of American tourists (5 girls 2 guys) who must be from L.A ...
« Yeah we had the BEST sushi in this area called ... Shinjuku... it was amaaaaaizing »

Want to fuck that dumb blonde with the metallic accent and arrogant attitude. Like, hard.

Want to fuck that dumb blonde with the metallic accent and arrogant attitude. Like, hard.

Just tell her you'll show her something off the beaten path.

And then show her something that's been beaten more times than a red headed stepchild....

Just tell her you'll show her something off the beaten path.

And then show her something that's been beaten more times than a red headed stepchild....

idiocy is sexy I must admit
Now she’s all « and yeaaaah I dropped my chopstick , Oh my gosh it was sooooo awkward... craaaazy »
And the others are laughing too
I want to invite all of them to some kind of orgy with you and Mikey... now they would have something interesting to talk about in the plane back to Trumpland!

I want to invite all of them to some kind of orgy with you and Mikey... now they would have something interesting to talk about in the plane back to Trumpland!

You are saying like they'd be able to get to that plane after an orgy with us? Where is the trust my friend?

You know we never leave witnesses.

You know we never leave witnesses.
I should record her...
She’s the perfect cliché of dumb american blonde...
« And so I met this Japanese girl she is the daughter of the C.O.O [huge emphasis on the dots] of this big company and we became friends on Instagram »
Mikey: you take the back
Sudsy: you take the front (and shut her f.... mouth)
Me: always the modest guy, I just take the pic :)

... for her Instagram :D

« Yeah we had the BEST sushi in this area called ... Shinjuku... it was amaaaaaizing »

I would respect them if they said, "this area called...Monz-yen-nack-achow."

That said, I had the best sushi in Shinjuku, too, during my latest stay in Japan.

I would respect them if they said, "this area called...Monz-yen-nack-achow."

That said, I had the best sushi in Shinjuku, too, during my latest stay in Japan.

And I’m sure it was , like, oh my gosh, Fantaaaastic. Okaaay

(Fuck, the way she says Okay... that alone deserves anal without lube)

I bet her name is something like Britney .

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Frenchy, post: 239566, member: 12663"I bet her name is something like Britney .

As long as it's not Tiffany I am OK to go. Ask her if she has tried the local speciality called bukkake yet?[/QUOTE]

Great idea my friend!
Not to be misogynistic (ever :D) but some women really do deserve a good bukkake session. With all the guys closing their zippers and leaving with such romantic comments as “finally we got that bitch to shut up with enough jizz all over her face”

Reactions: MikeH