The Anything Goes Thread

[QUOTE="Frenchy, post: 239566, member: 12663"I bet her name is something like Britney .

As long as it's not Tiffany I am OK to go. Ask her if she has tried the local speciality called bukkake yet?[/QUOTE]

What’s the Tiffany hang up by the way?
Got a crush on Audrey Hepburn?

Who doesn't?
Ah ok so its a sacred name for you , like Aminah for the Muslims or Mary for the Christians. I can respect that.
But no, she’s a total Britney. Or Miley.

October can’t come soon enough.

El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie — https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Camino:_A_Breaking_Bad_Movie

2FCC0D84-EEEC-4683-A79A-092CF7FD133D.jpeg

Reactions: Sudsy and Frenchy
As long as it's not Tiffany I am OK to go. Ask her if she has tried the local speciality called bukkake yet?

Great idea my friend!
Not to be misogynistic (ever :D) but some women really do deserve a good bukkake session. With all the guys closing their zippers and leaving with such romantic comments as “finally we got that bitch to shut up with enough jizz all over her face”
You started drinking early today, I see. :)

Reactions: Frenchy
Yeah same here. F and T, dangerous letters

And it fit in other ways too. I would guess you can work up a healthy appetite by that so you would sneak out for a bite to eat later.

And it fit in other ways too. I would guess you can work up a healthy appetite by that so you would sneak out for a bite to eat later.
Was thinking about the Financial Times but whatever floats your boat my friend :D

Reactions: MikeH
Was thinking about the Financial Times but whatever floats your boat my friend :D

I'd say with that confession you are the worst pervert around here. :p

Reactions: Sudsy and Frenchy
Girl tried scamming me in Osaka, I had a few beers, got pressured in to 'masageeeeee', girl ask me to take photos then asked for ¥10000. We deleted photos, this Samsung S10 has a recycle bin so free pics...

She was nice but general bad feeling about the experience

Original French Taco's ? ? WTF does that mean ? So this means that Mexico can claim... Original Coq au vin ? Is it me, or is the world getting more stupid with each passing day ? ? ?

Maybe they put baguette in the tacos
Yeah , those carbs and fats, they’re so healthy...
It reminds me an old traditional recipe: le pain à l’huile (bread with oil) . You need
1. Sliced bread
2. A jar of oil (olive, corn, sunflower... any oil really)
You pour the oil in a bowl
You dip the slices of bread in the oil, for a few minutes
It’s ready
Bon appétit !

Reactions: Simonka and Sudsy
Yeah , those carbs and fats, they’re so healthy...
It reminds me an old traditional recipe: le pain à l’huile (bread with oil) . You need
1. Sliced bread
2. A jar of oil (olive, corn, sunflower... any oil really)
You pour the oil in a bowl
You dip the slices of bread in the oil, for a few minutes
It’s ready
Bon appétit !
Mmm crispy bread sticks and olive oil. Yeah.

Mmm crispy bread sticks and olive oil. Yeah.
Its a good variation but with sliced baguette dipped long enough (but not too long!) you get extra oiliness. Its all in the dipping time.
Ok some weirdos will again assume I talk about sex here so I zip it. The Pain A l’Huile is serious matter

Its a good variation but with sliced baguette dipped long enough (but not too long!) you get extra oiliness. Its all in the dipping time.
Ok some weirdos will again assume I talk about sex here so I zip it. The Pain A l’Huile is serious matter
Did you ever see the movie Diva? Remember that lecture about the zen of bread?

Did you ever see the movie Diva? Remember that lecture about the zen of bread?
Beineix’s Diva? No, was it good?
37.2 Le Matin (Betty Blue for the english version) was THE movie of my teenage years though. Beatrice Dalle and JH Anglade’s steamy sex scene as soon as the movie starts... unforgettable. Didn’t help that I was watching it with my hot , 2 year-older, cousin seating next to me.... aaaaaarrrgl I wanted to do her so bad

Reactions: Majestyk