The Anything Goes Thread

24DA88A4-CC28-4821-BD00-C5B275B88E78.jpeg

Reactions: SugoiBoy and namae
Time to say.... not good bye :p
But early merry Christmas and a happy new year everyone!
I’m officially off now and will shortly go on a break to Germany over the holidays :love:
I took my contact form off my website during that time to really enjoy the time with family and friends. Everything will be up again after the New Years Chaos sometime early January before I come back :X3:

Sometimes after a tough day at work all you need is an over-cute bomb like this one (and yeah, I know, not a pussy , deal with it)

Reactions: Acid Burn and Sudsy
Sometimes after a tough day at work all you need is an over-cute bomb like this one (and yeah, I know, not a pussy , deal with it)

Probably just finished eating his own shit...........dogs...........

Oh come on this is so much BS
We eat cod’s sperm every winter in Japan, no big deal (I actually love shirako, swallowed kgs of it)
Don’t be such a wuss Harry Styles!

Last edited:
There’s always one person that never brings cash so they get the points by putting everyone’s bill on their credit card when you go out.
Also watch out for the person at the nijikai that wants to keep ordering the most expensive stuff who might bail or might be friends of the owner, or manager.

There’s always one person that never brings cash so they get the points by putting everyone’s bill on their credit card when you go out.

I always have cash, but I always feign not having any for this exact reason. I’m addicted to rewards point lol

Reactions: Majestyk
Reactions: Sudsy
Rudolph will be there, proudly celebrating the red light district.
tenor.gif

Everyone of course understands the story of a reindeer having a red nose is just bullshit.

But not many people know how Rudolph really got his name. It was actually Santa who noticed Rudolph was very good at sniffing out the red light districts in every city they visited so Santa made him the lead reindeer and started to call him Red District Sniffing Nose. Obviously that soon got shortened to just simply Red Nose.

And now before they visit the kids' houses they first go to the red light district everywhere. That's what makes Santa so merry all the time and also why he is chanting "ho, ho, ho" where ever he goes.

It was actually Santa who noticed Rudolph was very good at sniffing out the red light districts in every city they visited so Santa made him the lead reindeer and started to call him Red District Sniffing Nose.

And what per chance does a Red District smell like??!

Reactions: Cinnabums