The Anything Goes Thread

I'm finding discord to have the least lag
Can't use Discord for business purposes. :p
(I'm a heavy Discord user, but I have to use whatever the current project is assigned to use.)
I've used Skype, Teams, WebEx, Slack and a bunch of other voice conferencing systems that I don't even know which service it is.

Reactions: Frenchy
Just don't.... there's still unpatched holes in that software that can let people completely take over your system.

Can't use Discord for business purposes. :p
(I'm a heavy Discord user, but I have to use whatever the current project is assigned to use.)
I've used Skype, Teams, WebEx, Slack and a bunch of other voice conferencing systems that I don't even know which service it is.
Yeah but you’re hardcore .
Im just a very low-tech frenchy with limited abilities and even more limited patience
Usually after the third screen of subscription or whatever it is before the actual talk, I give up
Maybe Facetime is just enough for me

Reactions: MikeH
Which vidcom system you guys use?
Skype? Zoom? BlueJean ? Other?

All three of those plus WebEx and Google Hangouts and occasionally WhatsApp if only 2-3 people are involved . I least prefer Skype. They haven’t kept up their technology as compared to the others. I find WebEx to be the most reliable but it is expensive. My company uses it as our primary videoconferencing platform so I use it quite a bit for work. For non-work I go with Zoom or WhatsApp. And for Webinar delivery I prefer Adobe Connect. Lots of options out there :cool:

Reactions: Frenchy
:censored:

E5AAD065-4FB1-4BED-8383-C6B075E48580.jpeg

Seen on Twitter: monks of Todai-ji Temple in Nara pray for an end to Covid-19.

I’ve been drinking, so this badass snapshot had me imagining The Wild Bunch, Seven Samurai, The Avengers assembled to fight Thanos, and a dream team of absolute killers: John Wick, Jason Bourne, John McClane, The Transporter, The Equalizer, Bane and Keyser Söze.

8490A81F-F0D0-46A4-B819-D5F68F96A1A3.jpeg

Last edited:
Mostly Zoom for us. Hard part is trying to educate our more ahem, technologically challenged users.;)
And dealing with Zoom bombings. (Some people just have way too much time on their hands).:facepalm:

The « just lift the buckle » part?
Or the big cigar of the black girl? (So racist, really :D)

They talked about the exit in the rear and then went to inform where to put your biggest package. :D

And now I spend time watching Air France ads and safety instructions on YouTube... :wacky:
time for this Corona madness to end

Alright so the key takeaway from that video is... wait, where are my pants? And why is my hand sticky?

Alright so the key takeaway from that video is... wait, where are my pants? And why is my hand sticky?
Seriously guys?!
I saw this vid countless times (yeah, Platinum on AF, but not bragging of course , not my style :D) and I always found those girls annoying AF (ah ah ) . Except the black one, who is cute and has a beautiful smile .

Reactions: Lukes
Seriously guys?!
I saw this vid countless times (yeah, Platinum on AF, but not bragging of course , not my style :D) and I always found those girls annoying AF (ah ah ) . Except the black one, who is cute and has a beautiful smile .
Yeah, I live in America where even the most intelligent and chic females are wearing sweatpants and tracksuits and talk like they're still in high school. So naturally a some decent clothes and a French accent is bound to be more interesting. :D

Yeah, I live in America where even the most intelligent and chic females are wearing sweatpants and tracksuits and talk like they're still in high school. So naturally a some decent clothes and a French accent is bound to be more interesting. :D
Ah I see, its the exoticism of it then . Also you can briefly see a pussy around 3’20’´ :)

Reactions: Lukes and Acid Burn
Now I have a strange boner.
Honestly, I wasn’t gonna watch the video. Then I saw your comment so I watched it. Now I have a boner too now.
Except the black one, who is cute and has a beautiful smile .
The short hair one on the right for me. Or the speaker girl. Damn, now I’m wanting to go for a French indie in the future.