The Anything Goes Thread

I swear TAG must be the place where I have laughed hardest with my pants on. Almost as hard as the girls laugh when I take them off.

I hope you told her "It's called gourmet, check it out" to assert dominance.

i just had time to say “arigato” and she flew away , it was prepaid with credit card , next time I should opt for cash on delivery

oh and I’m happy to make you laugh with your pants on

Reactions: Negi77 and MikeH
How u know ur SB is not an American Woman…

Been seeing this mega hot SB off and on for a few months. This time we rented an Airbnb and she cooked me dinner (shockingly good). She’s 23 so I was suitably impressed.

Next night we’re having drinks and just getting cuddly pre-sex and she says “I’d make a great wife. I just wanna suck dick and cook!”

LOL I laughed so hard cuz it’s so spot on. Wife needed: only 2 requirements. Yep. That’s them.

(She’s Jamaican btw).

Many of the divorces begin when the wife fails to make the #1 requirement.

To be fair those divorces probably have started to fail way earlier. That is just the time the husband realises it.

I saw a post online on Reddit about a woman who said she was struggling agreed to go out with a coworker & he offered her money after the meal to sleep with her & she took it & slept with him.
They are basically saying dude is the scum of the earth but unfortunately we never know how that conversation went.
Dude probably thought after months of trying to get with her he finally got a shot. Then finds out she’s in a bad situation & offered money.
Struggling or not dude didn’t seem like he manipulated her, he offered. This also for me goes against that some say women shouldn’t be shamed for sex work, then why should dude be shamed for offering if she took the money & slept with him.

This also for me goes against that some say women shouldn’t be shamed for sex work, then why should dude be shamed for offering if she took the money & slept with him.

Because men are scum and women are princesses.

Solution: stop reading Reddit comments.

Duck, Duck, Goose in the Hood don't play around

duck_gang.png

Guys , I’ve just heard a song telling that Santa Claus is coming to town!

and another one about a guy who, at last Christmas, gave his heart to a chick who gave it away

but wait… more incredible synchronicities : immediately after it was about a girl who kinda answered the previous guy “all I want for XMas is you”

WTF is going on here?!

Last edited:
Guys , I’ve just heard a song telling that Santa Claus is coming to town!

and another one about a guy who, at last Christmas, gave his heart to a chick who gave it away

but wait… more incredible synchronicities : immediately after it was about a girl who kinda answered the previous guy “all I want for XMas is you”

WTF is going on here?!

You can add vehicular manslaughter to that list ;)