The Anything Goes Thread

That sounds pretty good. Almost like three girls having their way with one guy had a love Hotel!

These are the sorts of lengths of depravity to which I will not descend. More than one girl is just distracting. I will only go as far as multiple guys, unless extreme circumstances dictate otherwise (like that time a Japanese milf got herself off on my big toe while I licked someone else'spussy and watched my date getting banged by three different guys).

More than one girl is just distracting.

You just haven't met the right girls yet. When they decide to gang up on you it's obvious you are going to have a swell time. Or die from exhaustion. At this point in my life both are equally good options.

You just haven't met the right girls yet. When they decide to gang up on you it's obvious you are going to have a swell time. Or die from exhaustion. At this point in my life both are equally good options.
I think you forgot that we are talking about @Tabanico here. He prefers the guy and the girl to gang up on him and vice versa.

I think you forgot that we are talking about @Tabanico here. He prefers the guy and the girl to gang up on him and vice versa.

That's why I said he just hasn't met the right group of girls yet. You just need to find some who own a strap-on and are not scared to use it, if that's what tickles your fancy.

No, but watching three men banging a cute girl at happening bar was exciting enough for me.
Speaking of which, I have attended a bachelors party once as a performer. It was nice to wear a strap-on and bang her from behind. Only wish if there was a soft mat under my knees instead of hard glass dinner table..
I thought you weren’t into toys?

It’s just like when I come home everyday, except this food looks better.

Yeah, a Parisian bistrot is a bit like that too, service-wise. They just don’t have to fake rudeness, it’s more authentic in a way.

Reactions: Negi77
That’s a bit exaggerated.

(but just a bit)
Not that I travel much but I always wonder if it would be best to try starting in mangled French I learned through Duolingo or just apologize profusely in English for my lack of French skills.

Not that I travel much but I always wonder if it would be best to try starting in mangled French I learned through Duolingo or just apologize profusely in English for my lack of French skills.

At least in Paris it would not matter; they would still answer in annoyed French in both cases.

Most menus in Paris are bilingual , if not multilingual. Just point at what you want.

Reactions: Negi77
8F5BAF5D-A866-40D6-909B-FF949C5B38C9.jpeg

Awesome! Now if only rugby were a sport and not a children’s playground game. Next up national hopscotch! ;)

Reactions: Cinnabums
Awesome! Now if only rugby were a sport and not a children’s playground game. Next up national hopscotch! ;)

Shots fired! Not a fan, but least in rugby you can actually touch the opponent without them doing an imitation of a crocodile death roll.

Probably there are better and more efficient ways for grown men to touch each other if that is the sole objective. :)

Have you played this “children’s playground game”? Sorry but It’s not like American Football where those sissies have protection everywhere and stop the game every 5mn or so for 10mn advertising breaks.

As many know here I am not a big fan of Brits . But a Brit who played rugby is someone I could respect and have beers with.

(… and the others can go fuck themselves, said with light and love of course )

Reactions: Sushilover4u
Yes I belonged to a company team here many years ago. I have played both rugby and real football. If I had to choose which had a larger majority of true athletes, in all honesty I would choose football.