The Anything Goes Thread

I'm guessing the open-fist slap was intentional; closed first would have been different.
Yeah, that would have put his ass in jail for the night

2C814882-74BB-4210-BD6F-3A138F327BD0.jpeg

Just had a look at my Junk emails and OMG… look at all the opportunities I missed… :cry:

Don't trust those hoes, they just want your body!

And you know sex before marriage is a sin. Unless of course you do it doggie style because all dogs go to heaven.,

Could spend days and never figure it out…
Nvm. Finally got it..
That dude has crazy free time.

Reactions: Cinnabums
ok I must admit, I’m on team Will
I find C.Rock annoying and fake
I find WS a no talent pos but thats just my taste. I liked early CR but the world has changed. I think CR is gonna sue him for everything he has.

Reactions: Majestyk
Srsly, CR’s roasting was Disney compared to someone like Gervais. If WS and CR didn’t have past beef surely wouldn’t have happened. CR can sue or effectively own the Smiths for the rest of their careers with his magnanimity. I am thinking he will choose the latter.

I find WS a no talent pos but thats just my taste. I liked early CR but the world has changed. I think CR is gonna sue him for everything he has.

Early Chris Rock was outstanding. He learned a lot from 80s Eddie Murphy.

Yes, it’s a different marketplace now.

But the notoriety of that slap could help fuel a fresh spurt of creativity for CR.

Yes, Getvais at
Srsly, CR’s roasting was Disney compared to someone like Gervais. If WS and CR didn’t have past beef surely wouldn’t have happened. CR can sue or effectively own the Smiths for the rest of their careers with his magnanimity. I am thinking he will choose the latter.

Yes Gervais at the Golden Globes was epic