The Anything Goes Thread

Seen on my timeline :p

7AAC2F6F-49D4-40D7-8E3C-2F845C89EC74.jpeg

Well, invite me to your bedroom , you’ll see the results

Nyah, you are like all them hoes, just want to see The Beautiful One for free without even providing penetration.

This is Frenchy you are talking to. He accepts penetration.

You said that like you knew it.

All I knew he has stated, repeatedly, that he doesn't provide penetration. The direction was never defined.

The recent re-make got such shitty reviews I did not even bother to watch it. Did anyone think it was any good? Compared to the one with Sting back in the day I mean.

Reactions: Cinnabums
The recent re-make got such shitty reviews I did not even bother to watch it. Did anyone think it was any good? Compared to the one with Sting back in the day I mean.
I thought it was a well-reviewed movie. As for comparison to the Lynch film it is much better. Of course it is going to look better, but the story is much more faithful to Hebert’s original story.

I really enjoyed it - as @IchigoDave says, much more faithful to the original stories, so if you enjoyed the books, you'll probably like it. If you're looking at it purely from a cinematic viewpoint, maybe it's not going to be your cup of tea.

I really enjoyed it - as @IchigoDave says, much more faithful to the original stories, so if you enjoyed the books, you'll probably like it. If you're looking at it purely from a cinematic viewpoint, maybe it's not going to be your cup of tea.
Agreed with you and @IchigoDave . Well I didn’t read the books but compared to the Lynch movie (which Lynch himself didn’t like) it’s of much much higher quality . The Lynch movie looked like a bad 80s clip imo

Agreed with you and @IchigoDave . Well I didn’t read the books but compared to the Lynch movie (which Lynch himself didn’t like) it’s of much much higher quality . The Lynch movie looked like a bad 80s clip imo
To be fair, it WAS filmed in 84.

Reactions: Frenchy