The Anything Goes Thread

1666856838776.png

Thanks Jimmy Kimmel for finally asking to Simon LeBon the question that has haunted me since Im a teenager : in The Reflex , “why don’t you use it , try not to bruise it” , what is IT?!
(And yeah, that’s definitely “it”. I can die in peace now)

Thanks Jimmy Kimmel for finally asking to Simon LeBon the question that has haunted me since Im a teenager : in The Reflex , “why don’t you use it , try not to bruise it” , what is IT?!
(And yeah, that’s definitely “it”. I can die in peace now)

One of my favorite 80s bands for sure. I believe Simon or Andy or both were based in Japan for a while doing production type stuff post DD peak.

1666922268002.png

Probably not a good bowler :p

The "Killer" is gone. RIP JLL. First artist I ever saw live.

Just saw a BBC listing (the non-dick one) of "The 100 greatest TV series of the 21st Century". The Wire was the first in the list; all I could do was to nod my head in agreement.
If you liked the Wire have you seen Treme?

I don't have a costume, I hate drinking or partying...kinda keen on going to Shibuya anyway just to see the shitshow that is Halloween there.

I don't have a costume, I hate drinking or partying...kinda keen on going to Shibuya anyway just to see the shitshow that is Halloween there.
I'm going to Donki to get a maid outfit and I'm just going to toss it on over my clothes when we get there. Just so I can fit in with all the other weird people tonight. :O

And you can't drink outside.... so no need to worry about the drinking part.

I'll probably just bum around and check out all the anime cosplayers and hit up every single one from obscure shows I know so I can get all the "EHHH? SHITTERU?" until one of them is desperate enough to go home with me.

It's called copium and I have a lot of it.

Guys, did you watch the fucking rugby???

Also Elon musk can fuck right off.

I wonder how long it'll be before I'm banned on twitter for expressing my opinions