The Anything Goes Thread

Ugh, had the somewhat awkward experience of running into a provider I saw a little while back today when I was preparing for an appointment with a different girl from the same shop. Worst of all, she seemed happy to see me. It wasn't a bad experience, but now I'm wondering if I should try to book a follow-up with her. Probably no need, but a little uncomfortable if I end up crossing paths with her again.

Reactions: YokoMonger
Ugh, had the somewhat awkward experience of running into a provider I saw a little while back today when I was preparing for an appointment with a different girl from the same shop. Worst of all, she seemed happy to see me. It wasn't a bad experience, but now I'm wondering if I should try to book a follow-up with her. Probably no need, but a little uncomfortable if I end up crossing paths with her again.

Shit, experiences like that are horrible. Just had this once, but in the worst way. Met with a girl (early twenties) via Hotel-Health....was an OK experience, nothing great, nothing bad. Forgot about it pretty fast....

......but within the same week I met her again by accident in a Conbini. Her little son by her side being super exited about some Anpanman-stuff he found within the store, pulling at her sleeve telling her all about it........yeah, that was not great :confused:
Just recognized each other and tried to flee this awkwardness as fast as possible.

Once walking romantically with my gf hand in hand bumped in to the twins I had just spend the night before.

Either those girls we true professionals as their faces revealed nothing. Or they had already forgotten all about me. :ROFLMAO:

Once walking romantically with my gf hand in hand bumped in to the twins I had just spend the night before.

Either those girls we true professionals as their faces revealed nothing. Or they had already forgotten all about me. :ROFLMAO:
Please tell us more about this twins story :ROFLMAO::p

Reactions: cuckhimnow
This window display has no f***s to give. 😁

30D0ACBF-05A3-4678-9B90-6E971EB724BD.jpeg

Crazy. Not quite Korean tow truck driver crazy, but still pretty stupid.

Last edited:
I am with you buddy! Why would she lie?
Pretty sure the only time Kaoru told me the truth was mid-69 on the mat, covered is slime and my cock buried in her throat, when I tried to lick and get a finger in her asshole.
She reached back with one hand, tapped me on the head, waggled a finger at me and pointed to the other hole, finally removing her mouth from my stubby radio antenna and saying “I like it when you lick HERE.”

Truth.

My friend convinced me to order a Domino's pizza due to the 50% off thing so I tried a "New Yorker" pepperoni and god was that underwhelming.

Still finished because that shit cost 2000 yen.

Reactions: Negi77
So as some of you know I am a big word geek and play a word game called Spelling Bee a lot. Basically, find every word that exists that is not a pronoun using the right letters in boxes. You can use letters as many times as you wish as long as you use the one in the center, or the “queen comb.”

Of course, the FIRST word that came to mind for me today was…
AE4A96D7-574C-46BA-9B0C-3BCD68927783.jpeg