The Anything Goes Thread

How do they do those rev sounds with an automatic kei car? Do they put it in neutral?
That was actual a manual transmission, you can see the clutch interaction (hold/release) in the movement of the vehicle.
A fair number of these kei vehicles are actually manual transmission.

Reactions: Maxblack
TIL that there are manual kei cars. I thought that in Japan, only some sports cars were sold with manual transmissions. And those farmers' vans definitely don't look like sports cars... no matter the amount of glass fibre and cardboard they add to them.

Reactions: TAG Manager
TIL that there are manual kei cars. I thought that in Japan, only some sports cars were sold with manual transmissions. And those farmers' vans definitely don't look like sports cars... no matter the amount of glass fibre and cardboard they add to them.
Manuals are better for driving in the mud.

Manuals are better for driving in the mud.

Or just good for driving.

The jury is still out there on if the automatics can be used for driving or just moving from one place to another.

Reactions: Acid Burn
Yeah, used to. Not for a while in some cases. My car, which is a 2014 w/a 6-speed automatic, is rated 9.8 L/100 km city, 7.1 highway. The 6-speed manual version gets 9.8/7.4. I've even managed to get down into the 5's on long highway runs, while still cruising at over 100 km/h.

Some friends are visiting Japan on the 4th of February and I am gonna have a dead week between Jan 26 and Feb 04. I love Tokyo but I need some escape. Anyone got any recs as far as travels go? Thinking about a ryokan/onsen stay somewhere in Nagano or Gunma, but can be anywhere else too. Just kinda wanna go somewhere snowy...

Some friends are visiting Japan on the 4th of February and I am gonna have a dead week between Jan 26 and Feb 04. I love Tokyo but I need some escape. Anyone got any recs as far as travels go? Thinking about a ryokan/onsen stay somewhere in Nagano or Gunma, but can be anywhere else too. Just kinda wanna go somewhere snowy...
Nozawa Onsen is nice in winter.

Depends on your preferences...last time I needed time to escape Tokyo I just went to Nagano without having any clue and just went hiking to different mountaintops every day. Was great to have some quiet time alone without anyone around. Maybe cool if there is snow around but also limiting because you can't do longer tours.

I had to check the comments to understand what’s going on here.

D62BE961-9833-44F8-B8F0-EE06224C0BA5.jpeg

Man, the stuff providers have to put up with sometimes. Asked a girl why she cancelled her shift and she said she went to doctor for a checkup after a meet the previous day. Then she gave me too much detail about the encounter 🤢🤢

8BBF9A47-244B-442B-8D8F-DEA603CDB3FD.jpeg

The reply after I asked about his appearance

C7B81F9E-626C-4D79-9557-4805A3DAE3BF.jpeg

Man, the stuff providers have to put up with sometimes. Asked a girl why she cancelled her shift and she said she went to doctor for a checkup after a meet the previous day. Then she gave me too much detail about the encounter 🤢🤢

View attachment 20113

View attachment 20114
Poor girl. How did the tenchou let this person in.. and how does a J dude be so filthy
I hope she’s okay and her test results are negative

Reactions: Maxblack
Copenhagen Cowboy
Im intrigued by the first 20 minutes of this drama, Eastern European refugees working at a countryside Danish brothel.
Plenty of pigs!

Last edited:
Reactions: Danbo

View attachment 20113

View attachment 20114
Maybe she just trust you enough idk. That's crazy though.

Reactions: cuckhimnow
Poor girl. How did the tenchou let this person in.. and how does a J dude be so filthy
I hope she’s okay and her test results are negative
Apparently the guy is a regular but first time for her to service him. Fortunately she was able block him from future visits. Also surprised that they would let him in since they check my fingernails every time I’ve been there.

Didn’t ask about her test results

Apparently the guy is a regular but first time for her to service him. Fortunately she was able block him from future visits. Also surprised that they would let him in since they check my fingernails every time I’ve been there.

Didn’t ask about her test results

Yeah, how could he even become a regular if he is unbearably disgusting? Other girls must have complained before....

Reactions: Simonka
Maybe she just trust you enough idk. That's crazy though.
Probably trusts me too much as she often gives me more information than I’d rather hear. I think she only has one friend who knows she’s in this business so maybe just needs someone like me to get out her frustrations.

Reactions: Maxblack and Ken4fb