The Anything Goes Thread

A47C1769-124D-4EF0-BC9F-7A45F219FDA0.jpeg

Guys, holy, holy fuck.
Ted Lasso.
Holy fuck.
It is SO good!

Every episode is like that bit in Notting Hill where Hugh Grant crashes the press conference and pretends to be from Horse and Hounds. ie. if you aren't punching the air every episode there is something wrong with you.

I am going on a date with a girl I met on the train when I headed back to my Airbnb. She got onto the train, wore a blue sweater and white skirt, white thigh-highs, had twin-tails and a full on Gintoki itabag. Finally, after 9 months, I saw the unicorn. Someone being an absolute weeb in public over MY FAVOURITE anime/character? Yeah, I had to talk to her right then and there so now we are meeting...

...in an alternate universe where I actually did talk to her instead of not doing it because it was a packed train and she had earbuds in, so my weekend is going to be F1.
In these cases I feel like nampa is more than justified! There went your future wife, dude!
you’re beautiful starts playing in the background

Last edited:
What’s so bad about the 16th?
It’s a bit like Upper East in NYC. Or Geneva in Switzerland . Posh and clean and safe but full of rich old people , boring and bored to death , walking their classy dogs , going to their classy salons de thé and classy hairdressers and classy doctors because that’s the only people they talk to, no decent bar, not to mention some pretty empty streets because many apartments are owned by uber-rich foreigners who never live there, including African and Middle East dictators or their families and mistresses

But hey, nice views on the Eiffel tower and close to Bois de Boulogne if you dig greenery during the day and Brazilian prostitutes of uncertain gender at night…

Last edited:
It’s a bit like Upper East in NYC. Or Geneva in Switzerland . Posh and clean and safe but full of rich old people , boring and bored to death , walking their classy dogs , going to their classy salons de the and classy hairdressers and classy doctors because that’s the only people they talk to, no decent bar, not to mention some pretty empty streets because many apartments are owned by uber-rich foreigners who never live there, including African and Middle East dictators

But hey, nice views on the Eiffel tower and close to Bois de Boulogne if you dig greenery during the day and Brazilian prostitutes of uncertain gender at night…
In other words, Douchebagistan.

It’s a bit like Upper East in NYC. Or Geneva in Switzerland . Posh and clean and safe but full of rich old people , boring and bored to death , walking their classy dogs , going to their classy salons de thé and classy hairdressers and classy doctors because that’s the only people they talk to, no decent bar, not to mention some pretty empty streets because many apartments are owned by uber-rich foreigners who never live there, including African and Middle East dictators or their families and mistresses

I bet they all still let their dogs shit in the street though.

I usually use websites on whatever the default was when I first got onto it. Only exceptions being Twitter and Youtube. I find a lot of dark modes to be quite shit and they make it more difficult to read.