The Anything Goes Thread

1678322523294.png

That was absolutely glorious. Now I expect Scotland to trounce Ireland and England to ruin St Patrick's weekend for me.

Doing an Ernie Banks at Tokyo Dome today.....

When the fuck will they stop blasting this atrocious heat in trains and buildings? It's goddamn middle of March!

When the fuck will they stop blasting this atrocious heat in trains and buildings? It's goddamn middle of March!

The calendar says it's still winter! Also the summer starts only in July, after a 1.5 month period of over 30C days...

I want to die.

Maids in Akiba have also once again multiplied. COVID really did fuck up quite a lot of businesses for them to have been replaced by maid cafe and suspicious bars huh?

Not complaining, I'll enjoy seeing maids and cutesy dressed women before I go back to good ol Germany.

Reactions: Alice and Gina
You shouldn't need one even abroad? I was able to look at CH when I was back in the US this last Christmas.
Inasmuch, they are expanding and including gaijin-friendly shops, so despite my objections it doesn't make sense for them to screen the West any longer.

Wouldn’t it feel better to open a pretty lady’s legs? VPN optional.

• Haha
Reactions: Gina and Alice
Okay, this is surely it. I am convinced the assistant at my go-to barber/hair-salon has taken an interest in me and I am going to get that LINE!

No, this actually has no stupid punchline at the end - I AM GOING TO DO IT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

I need a separate lingerie wardrobe and more will arrive soon.. :D
Ideally I’d like to have a glass wardrobe with proper lighting where I can showcase and admire my lingerie. But it would take up a lot of space, something Tokyo doesn’t have

Is it a 床屋(tokoya)?
Never heard of it!
I need a separate lingerie wardrobe and more will arrive soon.. :D
Ideally I’d like to have a glass wardrobe with proper lighting where I can showcase and admire my lingerie. But it would take up a lot of space, something Tokyo doesn’t have
Tokyo no space? This just sounds like this poor woman needs more horny gentlemen to book her services so she can get a place for her glass wardrope for her lingerie!

Its a barber shop usually run by men for men!
Recognised by a lollipop like circular thingy in white with blue and red stripes, theyre everywhere and do believe you never find women inside.

View attachment 20759
The employees are sometimes women, although a minority. But the customers are men. Either way they provide a nice authentic hand finish to any cut.