The Anything Goes Thread

Only 13. I noticed that Jews were not included on his list.
You will have to track him down and inform him that he’s being discriminatory.

View attachment 20840

OK... so I scored 15 out of 34. How'd all y'all do?

Sorry can’t relate to American problems on the left side. But I didn’t even count after a few matches on the right side, I’m going straight to hell.

Also my religious trauma is triggered by this post, please add a spoiler next time :( Abrahamic religions suck.

Last edited:
Twitter kindly let me know that brass knuckles/knuckle dusters are available on ASKUL😂😂😂.

Well, I need to prepare them as an office worker...

Reactions: hrbb and Sudsy
Reactions: Alice
Somebody in the newsroom had too much fun today

1C3D388E-DE2E-4BCE-A0B9-857F1587CCD3.jpeg

Just met her at a party…
Damn Instagram “Influencer” who apparently needed a boost in the French (“oh la la so chic”) demographic segment. Fuck that . Fuck all the pretense . Your shtick is already old . Your Insta is already lame. And I will have my fun with you…. 😈

05B93B07-D034-4390-841D-5A3C0CC98435.jpeg

Just met her at a party…
Damn Instagram “Influencer” who apparently needed a boost in the French (“oh la la so chic”) demographic segment. Fuck that . Fuck all the pretense . Your shtick is already old . Your Insta is already lame. And I will have my fun with you…. 😈

View attachment 20919
Geez when I look at these women now it's drastically different from 5 years ago.
All this banging providers in Japan has really adjusted me to be picky as fuck.

My conclusion here is if she's interested in my disgusting fatbody and pigface I'd hit it, but I ain't payin for it.

Geez when I look at these women now it's drastically different from 5 years ago.
All this banging providers in Japan has really adjusted me to be picky as fuck.

My conclusion here is if she's interested in my disgusting fatbody and pigface I'd hit it, but I ain't payin for it.
It was pathetic
I know I have a disgusting fatbody amd frogface
She came to me for exactly the wrong reasons
I was happy discussing with a guy who actually saw real life , much more than I did tbh (wrestling champ, lived in Russia under Eltsine… had the scars for proofs). Im not gay but honestly was more interested in his conversation than this bimbo coming out of nowhere. Literally nowhere.

Just met her at a party…

View attachment 20919
How much of a filter is she using in her Insta? Considering your past with Instagram chicks I think you should avoid this lady.

How much of a filter is she using in her Insta? Considering your past with Instagram chicks I think you should avoid this lady.
She didn’t cheat that much on her physical envelope. I’d grant her that. But the rest was so laughably fake

By the way I have no problem with the ladies I follow on Instagram: my Filipina princess, sweet Brazilian ex-SB , Nicole Scherzinger, Aubrey Plaza, Olivia Wilde… 😄

Because of its rounded shape and inhale everything! Super Mario or Donkey Kong can't be the shape or can't inhale a thing so cute😂😂😂!