The Anything Goes Thread

A contribution from Twitter.

These Japanese girls, it's like they all learn a script for each situation. Even the dude, can predict what he's going to say before he opens his mouth.
(tbf, this is probably fake but still predictable)

Last edited:
So a regular of mine just texted me and said she has a favor to ask. Of course I say sure and she wants me to make a reservation at a certain time because there is another customer that said he can only come at that time and she doesn’t want to meet him.

She said I can just cancel the day before if I can’t make the time. The guy is a regular at the shop so she doesn’t want to ask to block him.

He’s even given her 5 stars on a couple reviews on CH. she said he’s mendokusai and doesn’t want to deal with him.

Of course it could all be a plan because she wants to see me so badly 😆

So a regular of mine just texted me and said she has a favor to ask. Of course I say sure and she wants me to make a reservation at a certain time because there is another customer that said he can only come at that time and she doesn’t want to meet him.

She said I can just cancel the day before if I can’t make the time. The guy is a regular at the shop so she doesn’t want to ask to block him.

He’s even given her 5 stars on a couple reviews on CH. she said he’s mendokusai and doesn’t want to deal with him.

Of course it could all be a plan because she wants to see me so badly 😆
Sounds like a simple favor, and sounds like the sort of passive aggressive solutions I've seen at companies. Congrats on being her cock block buddy by the way.

Tokyo is pretty nice and quiet right now. Everyone left after the Sakura were over I suppose?

Anyone been to Takasaki? Someone told me it's nice for a daytrip.

True, but I took a walk along Sumida, then through Asakusa - Okachimachi - Ueno - Akiba and back, it was relatively empty. Especially Akiba. I do not dare step into Shinjuku unless I have to these days. And I will have to in about 2 weeks :D

I was in Akiba few days ago and there were so many tourists I swear if I had any aggressive tendencies there would have been headlines in the newspapers.

The positive take is I actually felt like a smartly dressed person for the first time in my life in comparison to many guys, or even girls, my eyes had to wittness.

I swear if I had any aggressive tendencies there would have been headlines in the newspapers.
Nah, gaijin on gaijin crime never makes the papers unless one of the gaijin is a celebrity.

You know how it goes.....

Two young men, one Japanese and one American, are walking through Yoyogi park when they see girl being attacked by a crazed Rottweiler.

Thinking quickly, the American guy grabs a sturdy stick from under a tree, shoves it under the dog's collar, twists it and breaks the dog's neck, saving the girl.

A reporter walks by, sees the aftermath, and rushes over to interview the men. He looks at the Japanese fellow and exclaims, "I have the perfect headline! Heroic Tokyo Lad Saves Girl from Vicious Animal" he starts writing in his notebook.

"But you don't know the whole....", the lad tries to reply.

"Oh, my mistake, with that accent you must be from Osaka", says the reporter and starts writing again. "Hanshin Tigers Fan Rescues Helpless Girl from Crazed Animal", he writes in his notebook.

"But that's not what happened", the Japanese guy replies.

"Oh... I assumed you were the one who took care of the situation. What happened?" the reporter asked.

"My American friend here was the one who deserves all the credit, not me!" the lad replies.

The reporter starts a new sheet in his notebook and writes: "Foreign Bastard from USA Kills Beloved Family Pet"

Last edited:
I was in Akiba few days ago and there were so many tourists I swear if I had any aggressive tendencies there would have been headlines in the newspapers.

The positive take is I actually felt like a smartly dressed person for the first time in my life in comparison to many guys, or even girls, my eyes had to wittness.
Oh, there is definitely a noticeable number of tourists but overall it's nothing compared to January-mid April IMO.

Also, strongly agree with your second point. That being said - for the first time in my life, I saw someone wearing white Ahegao tights. And it was not a tourist...

Reactions: Maxblack
Hi everyone,
I’m very sorry for the many cancellations lately. I’ve been having some health issues and will be on a hiatus until I fully recover. I won’t check my mails very frequently for this reason. I hope to reconnect with you all in the near future.

Hi everyone,
I’m very sorry for the many cancellations lately. I’ve been having some health issues and will be on a hiatus until I fully recover. I won’t check my mails very frequently for this reason. I hope to reconnect with you all in the near future.
Sorry to hear that - hope things clear up soon.

Hi everyone,
Sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better. Definitely take care of yourself.

I think the birthday mood was better than that. Burger King or McDonald's as a kid was some sort of once in a year event for me.

Burger King or McDonald's as a kid was some sort of once in a year event for me.

When I was a kid they hadn't even invented burgers yet, we had to eat sticks and stones.

Iris‌‌h daughte‌‌r ha‌‌d no‌‌t bee‌‌n hom‌‌e fo‌‌r ove‌‌r ‌‌5 years‌‌. When she returned, he‌‌r Fathe‌‌r curse‌‌d he‌‌r heavily‌‌.

"Wher‌‌e hav‌‌e y‌‌e bee‌‌n al‌‌l thi‌‌s time‌‌, child‌‌? Wh‌‌y di‌‌d y‌‌e no‌‌t writ‌‌e t‌‌o us‌‌, no‌‌t eve‌‌n ‌‌a line‌‌? Wh‌‌y didn'‌‌t y‌‌e call‌‌? Ca‌‌n y‌‌e no‌‌t understan‌‌d wha‌‌t y‌‌e pu‌‌t ye‌‌r ol‌‌d Mothe‌‌r through?‌‌"
‌‌
Th‌‌e girl‌‌, crying‌‌, replied‌‌, "Dad..‌‌. ‌‌I becam‌‌e ‌‌a prostitute.‌‌"
‌‌
"Y‌‌e what!‌‌? Ge‌‌t ou‌‌t ‌‌a here‌‌, y‌‌e shameles‌‌s harlot‌‌! Sinner‌‌! You'r‌‌e ‌‌a disgrac‌‌e t‌‌o thi‌‌s Catholi‌‌c family.‌‌"
‌‌
"OK‌‌, Dad..‌‌. a‌‌s y‌‌e wish‌‌. ‌‌I onl‌‌y cam‌‌e bac‌‌k t‌‌o giv‌‌e mu‌‌m thi‌‌s luxuriou‌‌s fu‌‌r coat‌‌, titl‌‌e dee‌‌d t‌‌o ‌‌a te‌‌n bedroo‌‌m mansion‌‌, plu‌‌s ‌‌a ‌‌5 millio‌‌n saving‌‌s certificate‌‌. Fo‌‌r m‌‌e littl‌‌e brother‌‌, thi‌‌s gol‌‌d Rolex‌‌. An‌‌d fo‌‌r y‌‌e Daddy‌‌, th‌‌e sparklin‌‌g ne‌‌w Mercede‌‌s limite‌‌d editio‌‌n convertibl‌‌e that'‌‌s parke‌‌d outsid‌‌e plu‌‌s ‌‌a membershi‌‌p t‌‌o th‌‌e countr‌‌y clu‌‌b ..‌‌. (take‌‌s ‌‌a breath‌‌) ..‌‌. an‌‌d a‌‌n invitatio‌‌n fo‌‌r y‌‌e al‌‌l t‌‌o spen‌‌d Ne‌‌w Year'‌‌s Ev‌‌e o‌‌n boar‌‌d m‌‌y ne‌‌w yach‌‌t i‌‌n th‌‌e Riviera.‌‌"
‌‌
"Wha‌‌t wa‌‌s i‌‌t y‌‌e sai‌‌d y‌‌e ha‌‌d become?"‌‌, say‌‌s Dad‌‌.
‌‌
Girl‌‌, cryin‌‌g again‌‌, "‌‌A prostitute‌‌, Daddy!‌‌"
‌‌
"Oh‌‌! M‌‌y Goodness‌‌! Y‌‌e scare‌‌d m‌‌e hal‌‌f t‌‌o death‌‌, girl‌‌! ‌‌I though‌‌t y‌‌e sai‌‌d ‌‌a Protestant‌‌! Com‌‌e her‌‌e an‌‌d giv‌‌e ye‌‌r ol‌‌d Da‌‌d ‌‌a hug!‌‌"