The Anything Goes Thread

I think the 2003 vintage Wakame Zake from Minato Ward would be quite exceptional for this season.

My first instantaneous reaction after reading that was wow that's so illegal and then I realised I am just very very old.

Reactions: CharlieSimms

“During the mating ritual , males exhibit their feet by lifting them up and down , while strutting before the females”

Well … first I laughed then I remembered how dumb humans look trying to get the attention of a potential mate in a bar or club or with Tinder profiles

Reactions: Simonka
It wrote a haiku about my Beautiful One too. I think it knows what it is doing.

In love's gentle gaze,
Majestic presence, unbent,
Beloved, immense.
Strange, it gave my Biggus Dickus all perfect antonyms.

Hateful glares deserved,
Demonic foul instrument,
Bent evilly, shame.

lol.jpg

I may have finally broken through with my regular men’s este girl. I have seen her countless times and have gone out on dates (paid), but she’s never crossed the line. Great chemistry and very sensual massage with lots of teasing, but nothing beyond that and have yet to receive any sexual services let alone a kiss. To be honest, based on our relationship I might freeze up should she suggest more.

I always joke about wanting more and we were talking about different ways to finish a guy off. Tenga came up and I said I’ve never tried it. She then said if I bring one next time then we can try it out. Not quite sure what to expect, but definitely going to pick one up before my next visit.

Although, she’ll probably just tell me to go to the restroom and try it out.

Touching your penis is not necessarily a criteria of judgement. What's important is to love yourself in whichever way you like and actually feel it erect.
Well that does not sound like masturbating to me!

Tomorrow is my last, full day in Japan. Time flies. I think my brain hasn't processed it yet.

• Wow
Reactions: clover
Tomorrow is my last, full day in Japan. Time flies. I think my brain hasn't processed it yet.
I hope you went for our advice and spent every last yen you had in your bank account on some adventures....getting back to Europe sucks.
I think I am only doing alright because I am too busy with work and lots of other orga shit to think about anything else 😓

Last I heard she was more of a pimp. I have always had a bit of empathy for her. The night before leaving a TDY to Osan I was out on the town. I ran across sally in a restaurant. I sat down and just talked with her. Outside of her business persona she was quite friendly.

Well, at least the weather is nice over here...and I had proper bread for the first time in a year, which was a revelation.

Reactions: MikeH and hrbb