The Anything Goes Thread

I am so glad that I never have to visit Kyoto again and got to experience it several times while the borders were closed or tourists weren't back in full force while I was there. Gonna be hell.

I'm in Kyoto now and its already overrun with tourists. Long lines at restaurants, and crowded as all hell. It was the same story when I went to Osaka and USJ as well, that place was at least 70% Chinese tourists. I even saw a bunch at Tobita when I went.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Holy fuck public holidays are wild. Just drove to yamanashi. There are three lanes at dangozaka and not a single driver knows how to use any of them. It was like the wild west. Still, by driving like an arsehole I saved myself about 20 minutes of getting stuck in traffic.

Now I'm stuck in a supermarket line. Stuff is flying off the shelves as fast as they put it out. And of course my till lady is the slowest in the store.

I am gonna get fucking wrecked on booze as soon as I get in.

Reactions: Alice and Sudsy
I'm in Kyoto now and it’s already overrun with tourists. Long lines at restaurants, and crowded as all hell. It was the same story when I went to Osaka and USJ as well, that place was at least 70% Chinese tourists. I even saw a bunch at Tobita when I went.
It was great running around Kyoto during the pandemic. 😊

Will probably avoid it for a while now although there are still things I want to do there.

And happy the money is coming back to fuuzoku again and that they’re visiting covered establishments.

Ultimate martial arts technique

IMG_1884.png

Seen on X/Twitter 😆

When Chuck Norris left Van Halen, I kind of lost interest in the band.

IMG_0832.jpeg

Reactions: leducul
1692413253712.png

• Haha
Reactions: Alice