The Anything Goes Thread

I didnt find an answer and there is no qtddtot.
Is there a meaning to the cards you might get from a provider? Like getting a card vs no card? Read that often and I am a collector but I didnt get a card yet. Too ugly, too bad?

Is there a meaning to the cards you might get from a provider? Like getting a card vs no card? Read that often and I am a collector but I didnt get a card yet. Too ugly, too bad?
If you were a gentleman and the provider sees you as a potential repeat they will most likely give out their cards. Some don't have them, some don't bother giving them to foreigners because normally they aren't repeaters so there's no point (especially if you don't speak any Japanese), and some will give them out to everyone regardless. I can guarantee you it's not personal.

Screenshot_20231210-205233996 (1).jpg

Read that often and I am a collector but I didnt get a card yet.
Will collecting them hold any value in the long run like trading cards?
Is there a meaning to the cards you might get from a provider? Like getting a card vs no card?
Not all stores and providers have cards. The one's I've gotten don't hold real value unless they write their LINE or other personal contact info.

Reactions: Alice
When I asked the staff “what’s menhera about this bar” he just said: “the customers”.
Average Japanese bar customers then!

My two week Tokyo vacation is over, flying back home tomorrow and won't return to this beautiful country for at least a year. Working hard on my lotto winning skills until then.

I feel like the cards are going out of fashion..
They are extra expenses with no real benefit.
If a girl really likes you she will offer to exchange contact information so she can do your hime yoyaku in the future or update you with her schedule in advance. Though not all girls and shops do this.

Reactions: Cinnabums
This reminds me if the Shibuya community patrol cars that drive around 渋谷区 aimlessly.

1702235081187.jpeg

新しい学校のリーダーズ

Holy fuck how are this lot a thing? They just came up on the telly while I was on the treadmill and they're a total horror show. It's like watching sadako jerking around.

Reactions: AMcguyver
On an unrelated note, is there a soapland JAV where the "consumer" is an obvious foreigner and their communication is in large part aided by translation device/app?

• Haha
is there a soapland JAV where the "consumer" is an obvious foreigner and their communication is in large part aided by translation device/app?
No....

Reactions: SquidCity