The Anything Goes Thread

What makes it worse is when you convert ¥4000 into your home country currency and compare costs back home. Crazy how cheap it can look with the yen💴 so so weak now!
I'd love to see what the Jan Jan ladies in other countries look like.

I'd love to see what the Jan Jan ladies in other countries look like.
Imagine the ladies at Jan Jan, but with really great fake tits.

Reactions: Alice and hrbb
Imagine the ladies at Jan Jan, but with really great fake tits.
Nope I checked my home country local area online brothels before. Honestly all older than me (I'm 20s and fairly attractive) like Jan Jan but the two Jan Jan girls I've seen before are still legit attractive to me no problem with age, I like 30-50s women still here. At home good god, I can't imagine. Honestly very expensive back home and will likely be poor service and to be honest I wouldn't p4p at all back home never have.

Reactions: Alice
Truer words were never spoken. 😉

IMG_7080.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Frenchy and Alice
1703408112809.jpeg

Why are our activities called punting anyway? Punting is most boring thing about gridiron football

Happy Christmas folks.

1703467470137.png

Why are our activities called punting anyway? Punting is most boring thing about gridiron football
It's not from American English.

To have a punt is to gamble on something, and as we all know, every session with a new girl is a bit of a gamble...

It's not from American English.

To have a punt is to gamble on something, and as we all know, every session with a new girl is a bit of a gamble...
I don't gamble at all. But it's thrilling recently starting this and seeing who i get. Any tips from old schoolers on how to keep this as a hobby and not an addiction?

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Any tips from old schoolers on how to keep this as a hobby and not an addiction?
I’d imagine an injury, disease, relationship or eventually lack of funds will eventually catch up with the average punter :p

I don't gamble at all. But it's thrilling recently starting this and seeing who i get.
new girl and walk in definitely different sensation. a repeat which worse than 1st time also things that happen.
and small percentage of STD is part of the gamble.

Any tips from old schoolers on how to keep this as a hobby and not an addiction?
have budget and stick to it.

and dont search for the perfect girl.

1703488940898.png

Raising a glass of bourbon 🥃 to toast Bruce Willis, director John McTiernan, the late great Alan Rickman, and the rest of the cast and crew of this terrific Christmas film, Die Hard.

IMG_7163.jpeg

IMG_7162.jpeg

Raising a glass of bourbon 🥃 to toast Bruce Willis, director John McTiernan, the late great Alan Rickman, and the rest of the cast and crew of this terrific Christmas film, Die Hard.
Die Hard is NOT a Christmas movie. The holiday is not essential to the story. Take Christmas out of it, and you will still have the same movie.

This↓ is a great Christmas movie.
shitters-full.jpg

Reactions: Sudsy
Die Hard is NOT a Christmas movie. The holiday is not essential to the story.
I disagree. Christmas is lessened when you take Die Hard out of it.
Take Christmas out of it, and you will still have the same movie.
Not entirely true.

Without Christmas, this joke loses its meaning:
1703499679151.png

And if it wasn't Christmas, where would John McClane have found gift wrapping tape to secure the gun to his back?

1703499605520.png

Therefore:

1703499560301.png

Y'all talking nonsense. Die Hard is a Christmas movie if you watch it on Christmas. And so is every other movie

Y'all talking nonsense. Die Hard is a Christmas movie if you watch it on Christmas. And so is every other movie
And here’s me watching Anal Sorority Sluts.