Email / Thelephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes / 23.000¥

Type/Location:
Appartment in Gotanda

Language Notes:
English / Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
i had a very good time with rio last week so i figured to try another girl from the Changeling Shemale Club.

i red some good reviews about Ran so i tried to book her on for Saturday 15th. after i got the confirmation mail, a staff contacted me, saying i cant book her in advance. same day only; wich was kind of weird but ok...

as i woke up today, i was going thru her pictures again, i got horny and couldnt wait any longer. i contacted the staff and we agreed for 6 pm in Gotanda.

i arrived, rang at her doorbell and she welcomed me inside. she looks a little bit better online but a fine lady nonetheless.
here is her profile: http://english.nh-nh.club/companion/ran/

we sat down, she held my hand and started chatting. she was so surprised to see such a young customer because she wasnt used to it (i'm 20 y/o btw). once i payed her, we had a smoke and headed to the shower where she teased my dick, gave me a BJ and i thrusted my cock between her breasts. her titts where fantastic! not gained thru hormones but with implants. shortly after we went for the bed where we kissed and she jerked me off some more. just like with Rio, she was afraid that my cock wouldnt fit... but this time it really didnt fit unfortunately. we tried several times and my cock was drowning in lube :( mine is a little under 15 cm and quite thick, so if yours is around that lenght i recommend you meet up with another of the girls. i was quite dissapointed but her blowjob made up for it. i jizzed a few minutes later across the whole bedsheets and we took a break. we had another smoke and started talking about random stuff. she giggles alot wich i find incredibly cute. we kissed some more and she toyed around with my cock until the time was up. after the last shower i got a last goodbye kiss and she sent me off. Ran is a very sweet girl :)

Just like Rio, if you are a non smoker you will taste the smoke a little bit while kissing. if that puts you off, you can serach for 'non-smoker' on the website.

i'll meet up with the last Changeling girl on Monday because its time to head back to Italy. Nanami should be able to handle it since according to her profile, she loves beeing bottom. im gonna leave a review!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I wont be able to scale my experience from 1 to 10 since i didnt get to have sex with her.. but just based on her looks, character and blowjob skills i'd give it a 8/10.

Thanks for your view. Damn - it really bummed me out hearing about this. I sincerely had my heart set on Ran because I really haven't found a TS/Newhalf that has her level of looks, but I'm just under 7"/17cm so I don't think it would go over well to request to top her then. Not sure where or who to go to instead. Hm...

Reactions: italianguy