The Changelings Walk In

Niki Victoria

Trans pervert from Australia
Reaction score
Hi all,
Does this place have a physical shop? Do they accept walk ins?
I've wandered past where the map says they exist but couldn't find anything (in Shinjuku)

As far as I know they do not have a physical shop. They have rooms in one or possibly two regular apartment/mansion blocks a little bit north of shinjuku, bit their office is separate and not public I think.

Club Diamond does walk-ins, which is a little bit north and east of the changelings rooms, on the northern edge of kabukicho.

Niki V
No walk for the Changlings as I've ever been able to tell. They will take reservations in English online but the confirmation call is in Japanese. Some of the Gals speak some English and are happy to chat it up! Welcome and if you go... Do tell!

Ah. I don't have a mobile phone service while I'm here, I've been relying on free Wi-Fi... Maybe I'll try Club Diamond then!

Yes, that will work well. Just check the schedule of the ladies on their website before going.

I have mentioned elsewhere but my experiences with diamond have always been great - the tencho is always really attentive and the girls I have met there have all been fantastic.

(I would say the same about the changelings too - I had a couple of encounters with a less than satisfactory girl there but they got rid of her and after she nicked my watch I emailed the shop and they got it back for me... )