The "crazy"stuff

I'd love to go........

I think you misunderstand - I'm not looking to be harassed but to do the harassing myself! Perhaps instead of a hand, a gentleman might offer his entire body for my enjoyment.

Sounds interesting. Perhaps we should organize a flash pop up TAG train carriage - nominate the line, carriage number, station entry/exits, TAG males could identify themselves by wearing a hat for example -- just so you and your girlfriends don't accidentally grope an innocent tourist.

I think you misunderstand - I'm not looking to be harassed but to do the harassing myself! Perhaps instead of a hand, a gentleman might offer his entire body for my enjoyment.

Must have been wishful thinking on my part, but before making any offers too quickly now, I think I want to consult with @Wwanderer for your S tendencies :D

Haha... I thought I was the only woman who sometimes had that thought about being a reverse Chikan:D

But I guess that's why I like soft dominance - it's not so much about being mean or punishing or anything like that, but rather it's enjoyable objectifying and using him as you feel like for your own pleasure.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Haha... I thought I was the only woman who sometimes had that thought about being a reverse Chikan:D

But I guess that's why I like soft dominance - it's not so much about being mean or punishing or anything like that, but rather it's enjoyable objectifying and using him as you feel like for your own pleasure.

Is it wrong that I spent the rest of my train journey fantasising about getting together with J. Blair and objectifying a hapless man and happily using him for our pleasure:D

Reactions: TAG Manager
Is it wrong that I spent the rest of my train journey fantasising about getting together with J. Blair and objectifying a hapless man and happily using him for our pleasure:D

Not in the least.

Yes, that's being very bad, and I will have to punish you at the first opportunity! And maybe @User#16452 too, just for the hell of it. ;)

-Ww

@User#16452 is an equal opportunity kinkster (within limits); she does both S and D well, but is basically S in her adorable and twisted little heart, imo.

-Ww
Actually the topic was reverse Chikan and having ones way with a man - so I think he might have been asking about her "S" tendencies in the Japanese sense - where they use the acronym S/M to cover all areas of BDSM .... So "S" actually means dominant - at least that's what I took away from it.

And despite her submissiveness, it does sound to me that she may rather enjoy the kind of soft dominance that I find so much fun.

Reactions: Wwanderer

I was reversed chikaned once... She ended up getting a restraining order against me.

Wait, do those actually exist?? Where? :p
I need to see one of those for real.

I've seen one of them just recently in an adult DVD shop. But these machines really aren't necessary because you can buy used panties quite easily in these shops. They sometime include pictures of the girl wearing them and DVD as well. There is a company that specializes in buying used underwear, school uniforms and sports bloomers from girls. A good way for girls to sell their unwanted clothes.

Apparently they used to be common, until the government stepped in. I've heard they still do exist down some side steets, however I am yet to find one. The closest I have found so far are used panties for sale in a sex shop.

There haven't been any on the streets in a very long time. The last one I saw was in 1997 or 1998 some distance away from Ikebukuro station.

I've seen one of them just recently in an adult DVD shop. But these machines really aren't necessary because you can buy used panties quite easily in these shops. They sometime include pictures of the girl wearing them and DVD as well. There is a company that specializes in buying used underwear, school uniforms and sports bloomers from girls. A good way for girls to sell their unwanted clothes.

I have never seen one in public, and assume the public display of such VM's has been banned. Something to do with Japan not wanting to air its dirty laundry ( literally). The trade flourishes on the internet ( google tells me) where you can get gear that has actually been worn .... that was not the case with the VM's according to Mr. Google. Can't say I miss these VM's...but I did like the beer VM's.

How about that train where you can grope anyone you want? Where is that? Does it even exist?

There used to be a place in Kabukucho called, literally (can't make this up) "Sexual Harassment Space" and it seemed like a train setting. I never went inside though, and I think it's closed now

The beer vending machines still exist, I used to live near one.

Personally, I would like more banana vending machines. As far as I know, there is only one.
I know of one :p

Panty vending machines and vials of high school girl spit machines (yes, true dinks) were part and fucked-up parcel of the 'Bubble' - when geriatric owners of paper companies could buy Van Gogh's and vow to be cremated with them. The panty machines etc. were bogus. Filled, literally, with, allegedly with, creamy bodily emissions of high school vixens that actually looked extremely like the オーバタリアンthat serves you your chuukadon at lunchtime. Mmmmmmm...