Guest viewing is limited

The cute little devil - Rara 8/10

clover

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
The cute little devil - Rara 8/10

Service Name:
Rara https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130506/byo-soku/girlid-40248518/?lo=1

Provider Name:
秒即DE舐めてミント池袋店 byosoku de nameteminto

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130506/byo-soku/girlid-40248518/?lo=1

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min 21 k (19k +2k nomimation) no gaijin fee

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Jan 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Was first going to book someone from the otome (JK) shop in Ikebukuro. Unforrunately everyone was already booked in the morning. The staff is a friendly guy who suggested the sister shop.
He told me it was a good shop if you felt like being dominated by a cute little devil, which I wasn't against. He showed me some pictures and I went with Rara.

The thing with this shop is that you have to wear an eye mask that the girls hand you at the door and then the play starts immediatly if you choose that (you can also start in bed or one other option, which I forgot). I choose the genkan (hallway) play.

You have to clean yourself with the white bottle of disenfectants they provide and gurgle with the brown bottle, before rhe girl shows up.

fast forward to the encounter, the girl knockes on the door I opened and she handed me the blindfold to put on, I handed a not I had to fill out (you have to pick 3 options for play (I choose sumata, bj, and 69) there were many options and I can't list them all. You also choose how dominant you want her to be. I just choose to be treated as a normal M.

As she came in she immediatly grabbed my dick ("look at you, I already mad you this horny") she started sucking me in the hallway, and it felt great despite not being able to see her. We went to bed continued with bj and then 69, after a while I asked her if I could take off the blindfold and she gave me her permission. She was really cute (not too far off the pictures) and wearing a devil horned hairband.
Great breasts, which praised and she asked me to suck on them.
We finished in sumata with her raiding me and I hadn't had an orgasm like that in a long while.
The talk afterwards was nice and she is a simple girl from Okayama (bright personality)

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I'm not sure what happens of you select the makasete (leave it to her) option.
Rara was great anyway, both service and looks wise. Im not much of a repeater, but wouldn't be sad if I was left with her as my option again.

Last edited:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 2/9/2024

Great review.

I’d still like to try the JK Ikebukuro shop when I get a chance. Back on my Onakura pattern for now tho.

Reactions: Alice and clover
Thanks for the review. Hehe, reading this I really want to make an appointment.

I am not really into this passive play, but the concept of a cute girl in devil outfit just sounds like a lot of fun.

Rara is great 👍🏻 I went back to meet her 2 more times before I had to leave japan and each time got better as we got to know each other a bit more.
The other option is to start in the bathroom but i only recommend that option if you go with a longer course time.

Reactions: Alice and Danbo
This sounds awesome, do you know if they take English speakers?

Reactions: IamLegend
This sounds awesome, do you know if they take English speakers?
I checked Cityheaven Traveler today out of curiosity to see if it has grown over the past year. It is scary how many shops are listed there by now. You can also find them there....so I guess they accept English speaking foreigners but with inflated prices.

Reactions: Alstera and Alice
I checked Cityheaven Traveler today out of curiosity to see if it has grown over the past year. It is scary how many shops are listed there by now. You can also find them there....so I guess they accept English speaking foreigners but with inflated prices.
Seems they were added fairly recently, i did not see them there 1-2 months ago.
But wow this store sure put an insane price for tourists, one hour is double the regular price and more expensive than what i paid for two hours and cosplay with Rara. Hope it doesn’t concern japanese speaking foreigners down the line.