Guest viewing is limited

The Dangers Of Bringing Chicks To Your Bat Cave

MossBoss

Hello
Reaction score
I don't advocate bringing chicks back to your bat cave on the first night. Back in the day I bought back a lady from Seiyu to my place. A couple of nights later she reappeared drunk at 3am. This might have caused problems if my wife to be was staying over......

Your mileage may vary.

Reactions: T-N-O and Solong
I don't advocate bringing chicks back to your bat cave on the first night. Back in the day I bought back a lady from Seiyu to my place. A couple of nights later she reappeared drunk at 3am. This might have caused problems if my wife to be was staying over......

Your mileage may vary.
Hahah that is semi Bad luck, depending on how hot she is and what she will be willing to do when drunk ;P.

No but this can really be critical depending on your Situation.
In my Situation the worst would only be if she steals something or while I am playing with another woman.

But this can be really true and some might even put the Stalker attitude on.
Waiting in Front of your house and waiting for a Chick to come by to knock on your door.
The best way to handle this might be to let her play by your rules, she can buy you stuff or has to get real freaky in order to "stay with you"/See you etc.

Stalker girls varry and depending on your relationship status can fuck up many things in your life, even show up at work or Messing with your car( flat tires, cold water in the shower).

There are signs though. But i leave that to someone other.

Reactions: MossBoss
Good comments Silencio. I guess that's why certain guys on TAG prefer to entertain ladies in restrooms and the like.

Reactions: silencio

Your mileage may vary.
I had similar bad experiences, of chicks coming to my place unannounced or messaging me from outside my door/building/block, and to include a female stalker. In the case of the female stalker, the J police had to get involved and warn her. Don't underestimate women who can't control their jealousy, suspicions, or emotions.

I don't bring women back to the place unless I feel very confident they aren't crazy or we had sex elsewhere at least once.

And with Japanese women, in my opinion, you better know what to look for and do a good job of checking. Some crazy chicks can be good at pretending to be normal or acting timid, just long enough, then unleash the nutty drama on you.

With that typed, I can understand guys that don't have money for Japanese love hotels, which can be very expensive. And sometimes you get caught in a situation where you can't choose, as the rooms are occupied at your favorite one(s) or it's late and they force you to pay for the stay until morning. Easy to get caught having to pay 13,000 yen or more.

If you just must bring her back to your place on the 1st date, at least not directly. Hang out at a bar or wherever near your place and verbally break her down. Even point blank ask her if she ever stalked a past boyfriend or has jealousy issues, sometimes the look in her eye from a direct question tells it all, or even use trick questions and see how she answers. Bring a crazy chick to your place, and you will learn.

Back in my single days, if I brought a woman home, I took her home in a cab, and called a cab for her in the morning - and gave the cabbie a couple thousand yen and directions to take her to the nearest JR station a fifteen minute ride away, rather than the subway station two blocks away. She would be left with no idea how to get back to my place, at least until she proved herself to be somewhat sane.

These days with the ubiquity of smartphones, unfortunately, all a woman has to do is pin your location on her phone.

Reactions: T-N-O and MossBoss
I had similar bad experiences, of chicks coming to my place unannounced or messaging me from outside my door/building/block, and to include a female stalker.

I heard of an English teacher in Japan who returned back to Ireland only for one of his 'favorite students' to appear unannounced at his parent's home in the middle of Ireland. Don't underestimate the ability of crazy bitches to appear where you least expect them to!

Reactions: Ettore2011
Before a chick comes to my place, and these come from experience, here are 3 things I look out for:

1. Extreme behavior changes after drinking alcohol. I'm talking bi-polar like craziness.

And it might not be the alcohol in some cases, but just that she really is bi-polar. Met some chicks that changed personalities like it was an Exorcist movie.

One chick in particular that stood out, was actually fantastic at sex. She could deep throat and squirt. When she got drunk, she loved anal sex. Would demand it. She was good looking too, so even though she was like a bad alcoholic drunk, tried to keep her around.

After 1AM in the morning, and out of the blue, she decides to show up at my place. No calls or email, just knocking on the door, and demanding sex. Very luckily, my other girl canceled meeting that night.

First time, kind of border line fun, but told her not to pull that shit any more. Did she listen? Hell no! She does it again, and was driving drunk. Like at 2AM. Knocking loudly on the door, accusing me of having another woman in my place, screaming, etc... Let her in, to stop her from waking the neighborhood, she starts trying to tear up my apartment.

Had to reluctantly cut her off and forbid her out of control crazy butt from coming over. And it hurt too, cause the sex was good.

2. Jealousy fits & too sucpicious

Like the above, but without the alcohol added. Had some extremely insecure Japanese girlfriends go way overboard with this. Like I'm just looking in a general direction, but they accuse me of looking at other women. Trying to look at my phone, asking me questions like she is a police inspector, etc...

She shows signs like that and you bring her to your place, you can be unleashing the demon. Chick running through your stuff like a cop or on an Easter egg hunt.

You can trick question ask her about her previous relationships. If she claims to have done and caught boyfriends in the past by doing that bullshit, it's likely she will try it on you. I mark her butt, "For Hotel Use Only."

3. Controlling & Extreme Manipulation Attempts

Related to the above. These can be deranged crazy chicks that think they are going to boss around a grown man. Like barking out orders to you, as if she's your boss or mother. Often they did this craziness on some weak guy before and testing if they can get away with it on you. It can also be the first step in her police warden and jealousy fit act. Usually I dump these type women after 2 or 3 hotel sex encounters. Definitely recommend not ever taking such women back to your place, because the DRAMA is sure to follow her in.

If a chick acts crazy or nutty, label her- "For Hotel Or Outside Sex Only". If you suspect something is off about her, better safe than sorry and regretting you brought her to your home.

And you won't from us normals! Never had any Japanese or Thais do any of that. Call at 3am, but never come to my mansion unless I okayed it. I never showed up at there's either. I guess that in a way, I do agree with the drunk part and the bi-polar bit. When the alcohol kicks in, some do change into new creatures.

And you won't from us normals! Never had any Japanese or Thais do any of that. Call at 3am, but never come to my mansion unless I okayed it. I never showed up at there's either. I guess that in a way, I do agree with the drunk part and the bi-polar bit. When the alcohol kicks in, some do change into new creatures.
You might just have to been around long enough and through a certain number. Or maybe it's like reverse lotto. When your number comes up, so does a crazy chick, and the decision to or not to bring her to your place. Heaven help you if crazy is good at sex.

Sorry, but I am laughing so hard right now. Can't believe you guys have been through all of this, never heard anything like it!

I find women to be far more defensive of their place and guys coming over, than for us guys with ladies. And Japanese women, from experience, being even more defensive and paranoid than Western women overall. Many are extremely paranoid what their neighbors might think, even when the neighbors don't really give a damn what she does.

The vast majority of women are not trouble and many Japanese women are well behaved and considerate. It's just that when a crazy slips through, they often can wreck havoc. These are often "drama queens" that seem to get off on causing trouble and arguments. So the warning, from my end, is for guys not to be complacent. Don't just mindlessly be horny or try to save money to the extent, that you bring any kind of woman to the place. Your reverse lotto number can come up, and you bring the wrong woman home.

By being aware and checking women out more, it has been years since I had any problems. I've brought women home on 1st dates, but the conversation showed this was an intelligent women worth the risk. If I have a doubt or get a bad feeling, I just label "For Hotel or Outside Use Only". This way, she can be a troublesome sexy drunk bi-polar freak, but just not allowed to make any trouble at my place. And there have been women that have made it out of that category and characterization. We had sex at the hotel a couple of times, and despite what I first suspected, she proved to be fine and worth the risk of bringing her back to my place. Just saying, nothing wrong with being cautious about who you bring home or vetting them out a bit. Even if just the 1st time you do the hotel, then take her home on the next date.

Interesting topic as this eventually comes up over some pints of beer.

Don`t do the CSI thing at home, especially if you are married or have a serious gf - you will get caught eventually.

If you build a decent pipeline and are out and about enough, get a cheap monthly mansion that does not require a hoshonin/guarantor somewhere 20-30 mins by foot from your normal abode. What I have found is that 30 mins is usually the threshold where close relationship people will not bother searching for you and psychologically it will allow you to say you were out "somewhere". This will give you freedom on many levels and maybe written as a tax write off and you can customize it as you see fit, eg. xbox, big screen tv, bar, mirrors, movie camers, whatever floats your boat.