Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour / 13,500

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Pre-Service

So after I left Twin Tails somewhat disappointed,(see my earlier post if you want to know why I left) I headed back toward Shibuya trying to think of where I could have some fun in the middle of the day, that wouldn't cost me an arm and a leg. I remembered reading about Seafari here in the past, and gave the reviews here a quick read on the Yamanote line, while hoping those curious eyes around me couldn't read English. After seeing that my chances weren't all that bad there decided to give it a shot.

I walked to the building, headed down the stairs where the tenchou opened the door for me and welcomed me in with what I would describe as the exact opposite demeanor of the grouch at Twin Tails. He looked at me and asked "外国の方ですか?" which means "Are you a foreigner?" in polite speech. Pleasantly tickled by his politeness, I responded in Japanese stating that I was a foreigner, but that I could speak Japanese without a problem. He smiled even larger and pulled me over to the board of ALL of the women working. He showed me 4 in particular saying that they were the ones immediately available, but that if I wanted to come back later for one of the others, I could. I said it'd be no problem and asked him which of the 4 is the most popular with returning customers. He quickly pointed to Ran and eagerly said the service was good. And good it was. He also didn't charge me for the nomination, which was awesome, because I left Japan that night with exactly 1,000 yen. Haha

Time with Ran

After waiting for about 3 minutes on their couch sipping the tea I was given, I was ushered past the curtain and greeted by Ran. Now she's definitely not in her 20's anymore, but I still found her quite attractive and I was pleasantly surprised. In my personal opinion, I found her more attractive in person that in her photo in the lobby. She's definitely a slender woman, with decent western B-sized breasts, and these wonderfully long legs. Mm Mm Mmmmm. Her teeth weren't perfect, but that's never really bothered me so no problems here. We stripped down in her "room" and just talked about whatever until the shower freed up. For those of you that don't know, a room here is really just a temporary wall divider that doesn't quite go up to the ceiling. Shower was normal, a quick wash, and mouth rinse, but no additional attention or play involved (it is a shared shower so completely understandable). After I finished she asked me to wait in her room while she showered. After about 2 minutes she came in smelling of the same soap just about every rental room or love hotel has (which I now love the smell of btw), and asked me to lay down.

Now the bed is small. Like really small. I'm about 183cm tall (6ft-ish for you fellow 'Muricans) so I had to position myself in the middle of it. But this worked out because she straddled me and began the service.

Started with kissing, which went as expected per previous reviews. Somewhat mechanical (side-to-side), and not much else, but that's ok. After a few minutes of that she worked her way down to my nipples and began teasing the guy downstairs. While she's doing this I begin to massage her clit because I like to give back y'know. She then goes further south for the BBBJ and man that felt nice. Her skills here are quite good and I had to fight to keep myself from ending the session too early. After a little bit I pulled her back up so I can kiss her some more and lick her nipples. She's really enjoying this and I can tell because she's got her hand around my member working it and I can feel the difference. I slide my hand back down to massage her and confirm my thoughts, she's absolutely soaking. Awesome. As I ran my hands up her hips, waits, and stop at her chest she leans back to give me a wonderful view. And that's when I felt her slide it in. Suddenly my member is surrounded by the warmth that is Ran. A bit startled I crane my neck and confirm that, I am indeed now inside her. To my relief I can see that I've now got a condom on. How she got that on me without noticing I have no clue, because I know it wasn't there immediately after the BBBJ. She gave me this evil little grin like "gotcha" and began CG. During cowgirl she liked to lean in and kiss me and give me access to her breasts, it's like she could read my mind. Suddenly the mechanical kissing was gone. I suddenly felt like I was back in highschool fervently making out hoping not to get caught. There was a kind of passion in that moment that I hadn't felt in a long time. Especially from a provider. This wasn't your average Japanese kissing, this was dirty, messy, slobbery, American kissing. Yesssss. After this continued for quite a while, I could feel her arms getting a bit tired so I pulled her close and flipped our positions around going into missionary. I've always been a fan of missionary, but with her, I'm now a 大ファン. Continuing the action, we're making out like sweaty teenagers, and everything is just great. My internal clock begins to chime and I know that I'm probably gonna run outta time here, so I go for the finish. Once again like reading my mind, she spreads her beautiful legs nice and wide giving me the wonderful view of all that is her. The things I'd do to capture that image forever for me to look back on with perfect clarity... Feeling the end is near I go at it with all I've got, like a marathon runner about to reach the finish line. Right before I finish, I feel her entire body shudder and I can feel her inside contracting and pulsating like crazy. This is followed by a wonderful moan signaling a job well done, and we cross the finish line together. After just laying there for a minute or two still entangled, we finally manage to get up panting and go shower off.

We talk a bit more after the shower despite my time being over, and she said some nice things about my performance that I will forever hold as a morale booster in the darkest of days haha.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Definitely coming back to her on my next visit to Tokyo. Service was affordable, and I enjoyed myself more than I would have anywhere else I'm sure.

To answer some questions some might have before they ask them, no FS was not on the menu. It was never brought up or spoken about it just happened. I've read other reviews of her and they did not state they got anything extra so as always YMMV.

Thanks for a great review about A WOMAN!! Well written. I have decided that this weekend am going there. By the way it’s more fun to have a surprise FS. Most of the time when you agree to have FS beforehand, you don’t get all the hot stuff cuz the girl is focused on going straight to FS hence giving you a mediocre and obligatory massage!

Thanks for a great review about A WOMAN!! Well written. I have decided that this weekend am going there. By the way it’s more fun to have a surprise FS. Most of the time when you agree to have FS beforehand, you don’t get all the hot stuff cuz the girl is focused on going straight to FS hence giving you a mediocre and obligatory massage!

Most of the time they give you FS, probably when they are in red they don't give you FS.

Reactions: MikeH
Nice review. Glad this went waay better than at twin tail for you.

Reactions: Carcious
Just got back from Seafari and also had FS with her. She asked for hj with lotion, but i said i dont like lotion, then she grab condom, capped and you know what happened next..