RandomTokyoGuy

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
We actually didn't use much names, but her LINe say's Bella

Date of Encounter:
mid July

Contact Method:
kerryakira@gmail.com (read text carefully!)

Appointment Length & Costs:
30k/90min + LH

Type/Location:
Love Hotel SHibuya/Shinjuku

Language Notes:
English (fluent), she is fluent in Japanese as well

Overall Rating:
4 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
Since there has been a thread on Q&A asking for my review, here it is.

Please make sure to understand:
1. the email above seems to be used by either an agency or more than one person
2. the person on the photo on tokyo backpage is not the person I met and furthermore my date admitted to not even know her

Contact method:
Somewhere in June I answer to an add on Tokyo Backpage that was only targeting a specific day, suggesting for maybe another day if she wasn't available on that one. Well, I never heared anything back on this until 3 or 4 weeks later.
Ofcourse I couldn't remember shit (but atleast I found my original mail), so requested a picture. Got the same one as in the Tokyo backpage add.
She suggested 30k for 60minutes, I asked for 90 instead of 60 and was countered with 45k+ we could also have dinner. I politely declined and was ready to move on, when I got a mail agreeing to 30k for 90minutes.
So well ... lets go, meetup in Shibuya I think at 5 or 6pm (my suggestion, cause my experience on LH is limited).

Meetup in Shibuya was perfectly in time. We had agreed upon some means to identify me. I was a little bit surprised by the girl approaching me, cause she didn't exactly look like the pictures, but infact she looked better ... and women and make up and hairsytle and photo ... there are so many ways to err ... I had a pretty girl with quite good English, so no point to worry about that.

She is apparently from Taiwan and studying Japanese here, which I guess explains her language proficiency. Based on that information I guess she is early 20's

I had a LH in mind, but she took it in her hands and we ended up in a pretty nice spot (I think a LH called Zero ... only remember the location), I think around 4k. Place in very good shape, room and bath of decent size, the only thing eventually missing was the whirlpool function in the bath tub.

We thoroughly used the shower. Some people may consider that a bit too much time spend there, but she made it a very erotic playful experience. She also payed special attention to my ass, which I should better understand later. After I was done she spend some more time taking care of herself, while I was waiting on the bed.

We started with a bit of kissing. Dunno how to describe that, but she is very dominant on that kissing part with her tongue. Some people may not like that, but having a girl being active here was nice for a change. Her breasts are not too big, but natural and very sensitive to play. I worked my way downwards, which she seemingly enjoyed. She also let me play with her ass and I would guess that she is open to more play there, but in that regard I usually have a size problem ... so I didn't push that further.

After a while she demanded her turn. She gave a very good wet bj, constantly keeping eye contact which was a big turn on. At one point she pulled out some oil to massage my anus. That was at first a bit unusual, but once I relaxed myself a really great feeling. Definitely a 10/10 on that part. I guess I could have blown my load there without any complaint (and was actually way too close to that), but I wanted my first round to be inside (covered of course).

Now I have to admit, my memory is fading a bit, I think we did cowgirl and doggy for a very satisfying finish.

Now the little spoiler, after that she went to bath quickly and reappeared dressed already. I was actually expecting our play to continue some, but on the other hand I just had a really good experience and commanding her to undress again would probably not enhance that experience, So I decided to let that go. We left the place after 60min instead of 90 ...

We exchanged LINE afterwards, which I used to set up a 2nd date. I made sure to point out before that 90min are 90min and there were no problems with that. Overall 2nd experience was very satisfactory. Only mistake I did was to let her chose the LH again (she wanted to me in Shinjuku, where I don't know any places). After the good experience from the first time I didn't run fast enough when she dragged me to a place without informationsystem for something like 2k or so. You get what you pay for ....
Have to admit my memory

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you consider to contact using this mail I would suggest to ask for LINE id before meeting. LINE is tugged to a phone number, so very unlikely to be shared. Second I advice to be pretty clear about the time and that you expect multiple pops, otherwise you could end up disappointed.

If you look for a GFE, she is prolly not the right one. She just knows a tad too well what she is doing for that ;)

As for body type, she is slim, but not super slim. Curves in the right places, but if you look for a really petite person, she might also not perfectly fit.

I gave a 4/5 because of the only 60min on our first date. I plan to see her again and I'm confident that now with a mutual understanding of our expectations future meetings will be a 5/5

It's a broker that has 4-5 amateur Chinese girls.

Reactions: Wwanderer
Yeah, something like this, although "my" girl is Taiwanese and probably doesn't want to get labeled Chinese ;) She wasn't very open to share information about it, but vaguely admitted it's some sort of agency.

Last edited:
Let me rephrase my last comment. He definitely has one experienced girl in his stable now.