The Issue Of Age

vargas

TAG Member
Reaction score
In the spirit of our recent controversial threads let's start another! Some research has shown that men tend to prefer women in their early 20s regardless of the man's age, where women tend to prefer men close to their own age. What say you, TAG friends?

When I was around 30 I had no problem dating women 5+ years older, assuming they were pretty of course. Now that I'm older I find women in their 20s significantly more attractive, and rare indeed is finding one over 30 who is even close to say the average 25yo.

Aging really seems to accelerate after 30 and poor lifestyle choices like excessive food & drink and lack of exercise definitely take a more noticeable toll. Is that it?

I've always liked older guys and never once dated someone younger than me.

Regarding aging, this is a favourite topic of mine. The top two causes of accelerated aging are sun damage and smoking (here is a twin study showing the affects of smoking and here is a photo of truck driver who only had the sun on one side of his face). Sugar also effects telomere length (here in relation diseases).

I do think stress from having children and from starting a "real job" after university as also factors that come into play around mid-twenties.

The best way to avoid ageing (besides having good genes) is to counteract all the free radicals that can cause damage by consuming lots of anti-oxidants found in fruit in vegetables. It is very important to take them in the fruit itself as all parts are necessary.

Daily sun lotion is also very important as the majority of sun damage happens after the age of 20. Luckily, Japan has the best sun lotion in the world.
care to share info about this wonder lotion?

As a somewhat older guy, I tend to prefer women in their thirties.

The twentysomemthings may have the looks, but the thirtysomethings are more likely to be able to hold a decent conversation and know a few interesting tricks in the sack.

As a somewhat older guy, I tend to prefer women in their thirties.

The twentysomemthings may have the looks, but the thirtysomethings are more likely to be able to hold a decent conversation and know a few interesting tricks in the sack.
not sure age correlates that strongly with how naughty they are in bed..

Reactions: just4fun
care to share info about this wonder lotion?
Pretty much any Japanese sun lotion is much better than its Western equivalent.

I like Biore UV aqua rich. Skin doesn't get sticky much, it feels cool when apprying. They are quite cheap and you can find them at almost any drag stores.

Last edited:
I am not a young guy so I prefer milfs. I like the thicker body. If her face show signs of aging that is to be expected and I am ok with that. Milfs just feel good to me.
Hope you are not saying just to make me feel comfortable...?

Reactions: Tuffstuff95
Not feeling uncomfortable. I was just joking:)

I always prefer older men at any case. I have large number of family and 95% of them are older than me. This is the emvironment I grew up in.
This background might cause me to feel more comfortable to stay with older people.

Japanese women age really well (guys too actually)

In p4p I tend to go for early 20s as:

- They are almost always older than the listed age
- I almost always find the 20 - 22 year olds attractive whereas it is much less dependable with the 30+ women (especially outside Japan)

Looking back at my top five Japan p4p the ages were

I would do the same for my worst but I don't know their real ages :(

It would definitely skew a few years older though

Regarding conversation I'd actually say I prefer younger girls, surprisingly enough. They tend to have more enthusiasm, positivity and interesting hobbies where the older ones are often sadly jaded, negative, and set in their ways haha.

Another thing I've noticed about younger girls who go for older guys is they really know how to be attentive and flirty, which often seems like a lost skill.

Reactions: just4fun and owlet
In the last year or so I have been with women (in bed) in every decade of life from their (late) teens through their 60s. I don't find age to be a very useful/important way of categorizing or thinking about them.

-Ww

I used to like older men when i was some lolita teen with issues >.<
Now i prefer a bit older, i think end 20s, maybe even early 30s is most sexy, and they are often less childish than young boys, but not yet stiff like an old man.
As for p4p (him paying) i'd say around 40 is best, i like to look up to a guy so a bit older and with status is nice, but body still in reasonably good condition.

But i don't care about age that much, since it's very subjective.
Some people take much better care of their looks than others or just get very lucky and therefore look better than others at any age. Also i said before that young boys can be childish and old men stiff, but there are often exceptions. I wouldn't mind dating someone younger than me (as long as its legal age) if his mind is serious and he acts wise.

As for women, i care less than men. I find that some women take very good care of themselves and have good hygiene, so i sure like me some milf then! Google "Laura Leighton" for an example of an absolute milf. I find her very very attractive!

In the last year or so I have been with women (in bed) in every decade of life from their (late) teens through their 60s. I don't find age to be a very useful/important way of categorizing or thinking about them.

-Ww
what IS a useful way of thinking / Categorising?

/waitsforinevitableeveryoneisdifferentrespo se ;)

Reactions: roots reggae
I like young women who dress mature / smart.. That combination kills me

but then I wonder, how can she afford all those clothes and expensive bag.. She is probably one of WW's hehe

Young and skinny on the outside......cool and fun to be with on the inside.....likes my demented sense of humor........there's still some around....just not enough.

I don't know... i usually prefer age 26'ish and up... I've not had much opportunity with ladies in their 30's and 40's.

Simply, I prefer girls who can hold a conversation and are generally educated about the world and can utter more than a few words in a complete sentence.

On my side, I'm not in my 20's anymore, but I find that it's easier to get attraction from girls as I age. No idea why... but it feels so much easier now than when I was younger. I'm definitely more confident, but still not very outgoing... if that makes sense, haha.

I don't know... i usually prefer age 26'ish and up... I've not had much opportunity with ladies in their 30's and 40's.

Simply, I prefer girls who can hold a conversation and are generally educated about the world and can utter more than a few words in a complete sentence.

On my side, I'm not in my 20's anymore, but I find that it's easier to get attraction from girls as I age. No idea why... but it feels so much easier now than when I was younger. I'm definitely more confident, but still not very outgoing... if that makes sense, haha.
same here.. I finally understand women a little and can read their signals sometimes

also im a lot braver and can "take it or leave it" which is huge

although very occasionally I meet someone who i like too much and then i lose my cool haha

Yup this is something I've noticed too! Find it much easier to tell when a woman is interested, and to turn a spark of interest into more.

Reactions: Wwanderer